About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Scrap The Girls April

Just fitting in one last page for the month. I cannot believe April has come and gone.

I loved the vibrant colours of the mood board at Scrap The Girls this month, and we all know I am a bit partial to mood boards....lol.



My little gal went in for an operation last week on her foot.  It was a pretty major op and has a big recovery period but we are a week on and all is going well.
She tried to be so brave about it all until the final minutes and when we had to use the mask to put her to sleep she was hysterical. Like hysterical.  It took the nurse, the anesthetist and I to hold her down and a long time before she drifted off.  It is so hard watching your child that distressed but I was brave and knew we had to do it.

So this page is dedicated to her: "pre-op".


Jasx

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I wish your DD a speedy recovery.. I remember seeing my daughter going to sleep for her tonsil op, and that was hard... Fabulous layout, love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How distressing for you. Good to see a positive experience come out of it! Lovely page, cleverly put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, the background details look stunning. I hope your daughter recovers quickly. Thanks for joining us at a Scrap the Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout!!...I love the background...Thanks for joining us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowee, gorgeous background! Great take on the mood board. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout- such a perfect take on the colours of the mood board! Hope your daughter is recovering well. Thanks for joining in at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete