I finished that half finished page and decided to post it now in case I don't get back before April 30 .....
A beautiful mood board was this month's challenge at Scrap The Boys so I couldn't resist.

My hubby and his mate used to say every holiday that they would go deep sea fishing. So the year they finally organised to go, the trip was cancelled that morning and so they booked through another company which worked out cheaper for both our families to go with them. So instead of being a "boys" adventure, it turned into a "family" adventure. Fortunately we all loved it, even though we didn't catch a fish.
We decided next time they can try a trip on their own.....maybe.
Chat soon.
Jasx
This looks wonderful! Love all the circle elements!
ReplyDeleteCircles.....YUM....love the colours, the bg....however, as for fishing trips. DEFFO I'd be leaving it to 'the boys'!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this !! Loads of gorgeous circles layers, great use of colour from the mood board and very effective design...Thanks for joining us at STB.
ReplyDeleteWow, amazing page! I just love it! Thanks for playing along with STB this month.
ReplyDeleteLove the balance of this sketch!!! Stunning!!! Thanks for joining us at STB's
ReplyDeleteCircles look stunning! Amazing page, love the texture!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at STB!
Jas, this looks awesome! I love your use of colour, the background, the design, the circular photo...all of it, really! FAB take on the board! Thanks for playing along with us at STB. :)
ReplyDeleteoh wow, this is gorgeous Jas - loving the mixed media feel about it. Thanks so much for joining in :)
ReplyDelete