YUM! Both to your page AND to the scones! I'm just drinking a hot chocolate...that would've gone well with a scone!! I digress somewhat! Looove that shade of blue and the two separate photo areas.... and the doilies....they make such a great matt! Gorgeous page. As usual!!!
What a beautiful layout! I love the masking on your background! Love the multi-photo approach! You did an awesome job with our Mood Board! All the best from SATW! :)
Such a stunning layout! Love the mask and the colors. And I have to say that I love how you used the photos... really inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing with us at SATW!
Oooh couldn't pass up popping in and giving this a closer look! Gorgeous Jas! What stencil have you used on the background? Me likey .... always enjoy your SATW creations. Thanks for joining in once again xx
Oooh couldn't pass up popping in and giving this a closer look! Gorgeous Jas! What stencil have you used on the background? Me likey .... always enjoy your SATW creations. Thanks for joining in once again xx
YUM! Both to your page AND to the scones! I'm just drinking a hot chocolate...that would've gone well with a scone!! I digress somewhat! Looove that shade of blue and the two separate photo areas.... and the doilies....they make such a great matt! Gorgeous page. As usual!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning, I love the stencil on your back ground and love the colors too.. the two clusters look fabulous.. I hope your scones were yummy!
ReplyDeleteThere's full of love in this page !! Beautiful sweet page ! Thank you for joining us at SATW xx
ReplyDeleteLovely layout, brilliant use of stencil and colors in the background.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at SATW this month, Good Luck!
What a beautiful layout! I love the masking on your background! Love the multi-photo approach! You did an awesome job with our Mood Board! All the best from SATW! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a stunning layout!
ReplyDeleteLove the mask and the colors.
And I have to say that I love how you used the photos... really inspiring!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at SATW!
Great work !! The background is absolutely beautiful !! Thank you for playing at SATW :)
ReplyDeleteLydie Denis.
That background is stunning! Beautiful work! Thank you for joining us at SATW!
ReplyDeleteAdorable and Beautiful page!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat work!
Thanks for playing with us at SATW!
Xoxo
Oooh couldn't pass up popping in and giving this a closer look! Gorgeous Jas! What stencil have you used on the background? Me likey .... always enjoy your SATW creations. Thanks for joining in once again xx
ReplyDeleteOooh couldn't pass up popping in and giving this a closer look! Gorgeous Jas! What stencil have you used on the background? Me likey .... always enjoy your SATW creations. Thanks for joining in once again xx
ReplyDelete