I hope you had a lovely Easter with family and loved ones.
I joined Leonie and her family camping for the week. We had so much fun and even managed to fit in some "Scramping". Amazing what you can do with limited supplies.
We both decided to create for the current Kraft+ challenge. The only thing I had to add when I returned home was the sprinkle of silver.
It is such a fun challenge putting together such random ingredients.
I have used the colours required, a dash of washi tape, my cup of polka dots is in the washi and patterned paper, a twist of cotton from the tags of which there are three to the left of my photo, the sequins are my sprinkle of silver and there is a teaspoon of stamping throughout.
See you next time.
Jasx

Happy Easter to you! I'm so impressed with the 'scramping' & love what you created! Brilliant use of the colours & love them with the b&w photo. Thanks for joining in over @ Kraft+ this month...especially while holidaying ;)
ReplyDeleteI saw the families photos over at FB and got a bit jealous! It looked like y'all, especially the kids. had a ball.....& that is a fabulous scramping LO you've done.....& a gorgeous take for our K+ challenge. Love the touch of black & the design against the side of the page like that......thanks so much for joining in!!!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely to have a great time with friends over easter.. love the layout.. amazing what you can do with a few trusted supplies!
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy page ! You and Leonie looked like you had the best time away together with your families ( FB happy snaps ) and "Scramping", love it !
ReplyDeleteWoooo Hooooo I love that you guys have embraced the "Scramping" bug ..... You look like you're having so much fun!!! Jelly much? Ummmmm ..... Yeah!!! p.s. Brilliant LO xx
ReplyDeleteoh wow.
ReplyDeleteI always let out a little sigh when I see your work... just love it.
And this layout is just gorgeous.
Had to really hunt for the third tag.. but there it is tucked in there ;-)
Thanks for playing along Jasmine.. amazing work.. especially when you think it was created while scramping! wow
oh ADORE!! This is perfect. The cogs and heart are just brilliant and balances it all out beautifully. Thanks for playing along with K+
ReplyDeleteI can only dream of doing something this amazing while camping!! Brilliant page Jasmine, thank you so much for playing along!
ReplyDelete