About me, my family and anything scrap related

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Scrap Around The World March 2015

Well I am super excited to say that my page for Feb's Scrap Around The World challenge earned me an 8th place in their Top 10.  Thanks so much to the team for voting for me. There were so many amazing entries I feel honoured to have been selected.

This month is another gorgeous mood board.  I think I enjoy mood boards out of all the challenges because there is always something in the pictures that triggers my mind and then the colours, patterns and details come after that.



I was inspired by the photo of the horse because I knew I had some photos of my kiddies riding and then the colours are one of my favourite combinations and the chevron pattern jumped out at me too.


Apart from this page, I created 12 at my retreat the other weekend.  I had a blast with the girls, lots of chatting,drinking, eating and creating.
I will be back to share some of those pages soon.

Until then, be good.....well, maybe a little naughty if you want :)

Jasx

12 comments:

  1. 12?? TWELVE!!!!!! Wow. That is amazing---- congrats on your feature:) this one is brill too--- LOOOVE the framing on the photo:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your placement with scrap around the world. That is amazing considering how many go in that challenge! This is another stunning layout, can definitely see the inspiration from the mood board! Love all the details even around the edge of your layout! And I love horses so the photo is lovely too! And I always say if you can't be good..... Be careful! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! You've nailed this mood board right down! Love the composition of your page and the way your touches of black really bring out the color! This is one of my favs! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! I'm with Lizzy 12!! I struggle to do two while on retreat ..... I think I chat too much! This is super cute. Love it when you join in at SATW xx ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable layout! I love the pretty colors and beautiful details! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout Jasmine!! Yellow and blue.. you have chosen great color combo from moodboard. Great use of blue chevron washi tapes.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap Around The world this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, this is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout, I love the background !! Thank you for playing at SATW :)
    Lydie Denis.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jasmine, I've been missing seeing your creations! Love this one, it's pure magic :) Thank you for joining our challenge at SATW <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout !! Thank you for playing at SATW :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous take on this mood board! Thanks for playing along this month at Scrap Around the World!

    ReplyDelete