About me, my family and anything scrap related

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Just a quick share for Scrap The Girls March Challenge

Good evening.
Hope you are happy and well.

I just have a quick share that I created last night for Scrap The Girls.  I haven't played along for ages and when I saw the sketch an idea jumped out so I went for it and came up with this:


I just adore this pic of DD which is a few years old now.  It's one of my faves and I have scrapped it a number of times but something about her expression just catches my heart.  I think of it being grungy yet feminine too so this was where my interpretation went.

This is the beautiful sketch if you too want to have a go.



See you soon

Jasx

11 comments:

  1. love this.. the photo is sassy and the layout has attitude!! love the splatts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful, arty layout! I love all the little details you add to your work that makes it unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Magical....& I adore the black against the pink.....sort of goes with that 'girly grunge' look ----well, that's my name for it, anyways!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blank spaces & splatters, lovely photo too. Thanks heaps for joining us at Scrap the Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning page!!!!! And that photo is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page and that sweet photo just matches everything so perfectly!! Thanks for joining us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love this page. So Gorgeous. Thanks heaps for joining us this month at STG ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome page! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jasmine! Love your layout - very sass. Thank you for playing along with Scrap The Girls! xx Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic layout- love your interpretation of the sketch- just perfect for that photo! Thanks for joining in at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete