I am so excited to have won last months challenge at Scrap Around the World.
It has been one of those "scrappy bucket list" of things to win so I was overjoyed and I think I was really honored because it was probably the most heartfelt page that I have ever created so to be recognised was just amazing.
Now I am playing along again this month. I just love the mood boards and cannot resist.

With this month's board I would normally use music paper and twine and flowers etc because they are all my faves but I went a little outside the box instead and just picked up the pink from the flowers and bike, used string instead of twine and went with just two flowers and lots of texture. I followed the line of the bike and designed my page down the centre.
This page is about my mum, sister and I. It was just the three of us growing up and we did ok. It is something we have looked back on a lot this year and we know that we can do anything together.
So if you want to play along too, you can find all the details at Scrap Around The World here.
And today we officially have a teenager in our house. We have some attitude started already so hopefully it doesn't get too much worse. If you have any amazing "teenage remedies" you can share, I am all ears :)
Thanks for stopping by.
Jasx

I love these kinds of layouts. This is something completely different that I do and I admire it so much. Not to many embellies but there is THIS something in it. I live it. Thank you very much for playing along with SATW!
ReplyDeleteWell done on your win, your winning layout is stunning, and so is this one. Simplicity and elegance, love the blush of pink and the flow down your page! Another winner I reckon!
ReplyDeleteFirstly...love it ! Love the simplicity and the lines of black 'print' going down the centre of the page. Secondly......congratulations, well deserved ! and lastly, on teenagers, stay calm ( know that you have already taught and shown by example what is right and what is wrong ) and keep the lines of communication open..always....on everything.
ReplyDeletegorgeous ! love The sobriety of your sketch !bravo!
ReplyDeleteAmazing layout! The simplicity of this page is overpowering! Absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for joining SATW this month!
ReplyDeleteOh wow this is stunning! Congrats on your win too! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a terrific idea! Love what you did with the Mood Board! All the best fro SATW! :)
ReplyDeleteSee, I'm almost crying now with that title, cos that just about says it all. We do what we can do to the best we can do it & try not to be too mean to each other along the way, & usually it ends up that we've done OK....soooo .....I'm really STOKED you won at SATW....you really truly deserved that one! And this one is up there, too, I'd say...LOOOOVE it...your 'mojo' is kicking in big time:):) As for the teenager. Snort. Good luck. I've found rolling the eyes, ignoring them & shrugging the shoulders helps. I mean for YOU, not HIM!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFirst Congrats on your win!!! It is so clean, simple and Beautiful page! Thanks for playing at Scrap Around The World!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout! Thanks for playing at Scrap Around The World!
ReplyDeleteAlways love to see what you create :) Thank you so much for playing along with us at SATW <3
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Jas! Thanks for playing at SATW!! Teenage years are hard to get used to but in the end you embrace them - due to lack of choice! Stick to your guns & grow a thick skin because the insults will come thick & fast when they are not allowed to get their way. Don't sweat the small stuff but do stand fast if you feel something is non negotiable. They will survive without it & be better people for it. Ours go out once a week & are home by 11. They have phones but we take them from them when they are studying. They have to keep them at night for security reasons but our daughter is not a problem. She sleeps. My son stays on his too late but he takes a nap when we get home from school. If I didn't worry about a possible break in in the night then I would definitely take it from him & charge it in my own room at night though!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout! Simple and still lots of details!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining at SATW!
Beautiful, Jasmine! I love the interesting composition and the background work!
ReplyDeleteOh wowsers! This is drop dead gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at SATW.
ReplyDelete