Today has been our first beautiful day of Spring so far. The sun just puts a smile on your face automatically doesn't it?.....and getting your hair done helps too. I feel like a new me. All those nasty greys are gone again....for a few weeks anyway.
I am a few days late in sharing our new sketch at Scrap365 which I am sure you will enjoy working with.
and there is the wonderful prize to be won from Mixed Media Place,
And my interpretation of the sketch remembers some good times with my Mum and sister.
Thanks for stopping by. Time to get organised for dinner. Hope you have a wonderful day :)
Jasx


Wonderful layout, love the journalling on the white background..
ReplyDeleteGorgeous page Jas, great photo's! Grey's?? I don't believe it!! take care. x
ReplyDeleteLOL.... Glad the hair do made you feel good!!! This is gorgeous...love how you've used the gesso/paint on the bg....& that big 'together' title looks really great:):)
ReplyDeletePhwaw - I love this Jas! Those colours are stunning and I love the bg work. Yum!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout Jasmine! Fantastic trio of photos! Love the inky background!
ReplyDeleteLovely layout, Jasmine!
ReplyDeletethose hot pink flowers are hot!
ReplyDelete