About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Kreative Koncepts Guest Designer

I was lucky enough to be one of the winners for last month's sketch at Kreative Koncepts so they invited me back this month to be a Guest Designer.

This was the wonderful sketch I had to create for:






I created a page about the kid's and their growth. The journaling on the tag behind the pic shows their height and weights from Dec 12 and then again in Dec 13.  It was great to see how much they had grown in the year.


Thanks for calling in.  Sorry I don't get to stop by much these days to comment. I certainly pop past to have a looksee at what you have been up to but don't always have time to stay for long.

Jasx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, love the textures on your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful Jas! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome saucesome! The words along the side....YUM...& that bg with the touch of colouring...double YUM!!! Your mob are certainly growing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your interpretation of the sketch. Especially your background work. Smashing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout! I just LOVE your big title work on the side, your great texture and the photo of your gorgeous children! Thank you for being a Guest Designer for us at Kreative Koncepts!

    ReplyDelete