I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations.
Make sure you pop over here to see the gorgeous pages our team have created.
If you are looking for a magazine to subscribe to, you can head over here and look at subscribing to Scrap365 and have your magazine delivered online. How easy is that?
We were lucky enough to receive some beautiful papers from Inkido this month to create with.
Inkido have sent their brand new collection for the winnerSof our challenge - there are two to send out!
The range I received was the Sunshine range. Very feminine and pretty so I had to create a page about my little gal of course.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS CHALLENGE IS 11PM 13th APRIL 2014.
Thanks for stopping by.
Jasx

Gee these are beautiful papers! Lucky you getting to play with them....that butterfly...YUM!!! The way you've journaled is really neat, too:):) nice to see you scrapping a little, Jas--- hope ur keeping well:):)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteOh those papers are so pretty for your sweet photos, lovely take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteJas, that is just so pretty!!! I really love your use of the black pen on this layout and the contrast of the black embellies against those soft papers. XXX
ReplyDeleteOh how pretty! Such a precious lo! <3!
ReplyDelete