About me, my family and anything scrap related

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Scrap365 - A New Year and a New Team

Happy New Year to you.

It has been a long time between posts but I have some wonderful scrappy news to share.
I am so excited to be joining the Scrap365 team for the next 6 months.

We have a wonderful sketch to share with you for January.  I would love for you to play along and show us your wonderful creations.


And my creation about my just turned 12 year old:


We also think you will love the prize from our sponsor Wear Crafts.
 
 

My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio Collection Kit 

Thanks for popping by.

Jasx

12 comments:

  1. congratulations! I love the colors you used in your project! I also love the prize we have on the blog, already found myself a shop that i can get it of lol :D
    hugs x x x
    SandraP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo happy to see your name up there...it will be fabulous fun & I'll be following what you're up to:):) YAAAY...love the colours in this one....looks great, especially those 'splats':):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Have missed you!! Glad we will be seeing more of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jas this looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE what you've done with the sketch!!!!!!

    And a BIG congrats to you on making the team! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jas love the colours with the photo, itsa. Great sketch to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on your new DT, you will create wonderfully for them.. love this sketch and your layout is gorgeous.. love the colors and love the handsome photo too..!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you've done with this sketch! Such interesting depth and texture. Scrap365 is so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Cool thats fab!! Congratulations! I adore this page it's just very cool and great pic of the young man. Is he getting nervous yet? I think mine is..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Splats, grunge, and yellow....perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow. What an eye-catching page!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on joining the team! I absolutely love this layout...brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete