About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, December 23, 2013

My big boy graduated from Primary School

last week.  It has been a very busy couple of weeks with preparations for the big night and the remainder of his final week at Primary School.
I thought there would be lots of tears......from me....but there were only a few here and there.  I have taken on board that we are entering a new "era", being High School and I know he is ready for the change, I think it was just the fact that he was leaving some really close mates who are attending different High Schools.

So I have created a page about his night.  He looked spunky as and I was the proud Mum and did not have a tear until........they sang us a song.......then there were lots of tears from all of the Mums.

So I used the song lyrics (which were written by one of the dads) as my journaling and to make sure we remember the words in the future.


Well that's it from me for now.

I would like to finish by saying

I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and I hope 2014 brings you lots of joy and good luck.

Jasx

P.S.  I have no idea what is going on with blogger but my images are appearing a lot darker than they really are.  Does anybody have this problem or know how I might be able to fix it????

5 comments:

  1. HI.. Well I totally understand about the tears as my youngest had her year 7 dinner too a couple of weeks ago.. Your son looks so handsome and so grown up.. What a wonderful idea about putting the words on your layout to remember too.. love all the mesh and stamping under your photo.. and I am not sure about blogger, I have not posted for a few days so not sure what the go is there...... and I wish you a very Merry Christmas too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man....be ready for those teenage years....they FLY. I thought primary flew---but high school -----you're now moving from sparrow wings to eagle's......LOOOVE your page...those words.....really GREAT.....& I'm with the Other Lizzie [always!!!] with the mesh & stamping.....& I like how the chevrons sort of point down the page....& I'm sorry - no idea what's going on with your photos????? Good luck with THAT:0:0
    Have a WONDERFUL christmas with your lot....& thanks for everything *winks*......really appreciate you being there. Keep on scrapping, girl. You MUST. That's an order:):):) I need your inspiration!!!! [like here...the 2 diff bg papers...brill!!!]

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great boy's page to make the right of passage....Love the grungy background. Happy Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Jas! Love the background work and writing! Very unique and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely boy layout, Jasmine! Thanks for you kind words on my blog! Happy New Year!!! :D

    ReplyDelete