About me, my family and anything scrap related

Friday, September 27, 2013

Kraft It Up

I had this idea in my head when I saw the sketch at KIU this month.  I thought I could use a series of circular photos in place of the circle elements in the sketch which is this:


Well....like I said, I had the idea.....it didn't really turn out as I imagined but.....as I have nothing else to share at the moment I thought I would just go with this anyway....rather than bin it which I was close to doing.

This little man is one of my twins (who is now 9 but he was 3 3/4 in these photos). He has always had this infectious smile and cheeky face so it was nice to look back on photos like these....


Well week one of the School Holidays has finally ended....it has been a loooooooong week.....hopefully everyone is a little bit happier and content next week.

Have a fabulous weekend.

Jasx

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I'm sooooooo glad this didn't get binned, it's fabulous so thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No don't bin it , those pops of lime green are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jasmine - this is awesome!!! I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it :) It turned out awesome!!! Rather glad you didn't bin it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOVE your header...& this is sensational .....soooo glad you didn't bin it...I'd have had to come down & rescue it:):):):) I really like the circle photos AND those chevrons :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Love this , it is so clever and inspiring jassy xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love what you've done here! The circle pics look great.....wonderful take on the sketch.....so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a little cutie!! Adore your interpretation of the sketch Jas, the circular photos look fab and I love the fresh crisp feel to your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous interpretation of the sketch. Awwww! and look at that gorgeous little face......super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No WAY DO NOT bin this.. it is so cute! I love all the little circle photos and your back ground looks fabulous.. a wonderful inspiration from the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cheeky face. One of our little twins has a beguiling s lie like that....it gets him out of many a scrape. So glad you didn't bin this Jasmine, it's fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you didn't bin it! It's fun and orgininal. Great to have you play along with us

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it has all been said already..I second everyone above..glad you didn´t bin it :)!!!thanks for playing along with us:)

    ReplyDelete