CSI has another fabulous case to solve this weekend. I created a page about DD who turned 6 recently. It is a very pretty, feminine page for me and I looked at trying to change it a bit but she is so pretty and feminine that I kept with the style because it really is a part of her.
My scheme is in my colours.
My evidence is in my wet medium, border punch and ribbon.
My testimony is in my "love note" to my daughter about who she is at 6 and how I feel about her....it is tucked behind the layers behind the photo.
Hope you have a wonderful last day of September.
Jasx


love the whitewashed feel to this one...
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely page! I like the hidden journaling.
ReplyDeleteThat's so super gorgeous Jas!! Love the whole feel and what a treasure that little note will be to your daughter one day. sigh....just lovely.
ReplyDeleteMove to the country - it is slower, it is easier.... even with kids and a business - go with your dream!
Sometimes a move is the circuit breaker you need to change your life down a gear. If its something you'd like to do and it suits your family you should do it, life is short, time and happiness are precious. Love your pretty LO, perfect match for your pretty miss. xx
ReplyDeletejust gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet! A move? Changes are always difficult....weigh everything out and follow what your heart says to do.......
ReplyDeleteWOW - this is stunning. I can see those little baby cheeks defining already...
ReplyDelete