New challenges, new pages, new ideas......it's a scrappy overload....lol.
Scrapfriends has a wonderful sketch this month....well I actually struggled with it a bit but then I just put my spin on it, flipped it, messed around with it and came up with this:
My journaling is on a tag behind the pic and it is just about the "tude" my big boy has....you know, the roll of the eyes, the look that could kill you, the "he is so right" about everything attitude.....and he is only 11.....can't wait for puberty.....
This is the sketch and you will love what the team have created with it.....I actually looked at their pages and thought...."why didn't I think of using the sketch like that".....
Enjoy your night.
Jasx


Wow Jas this is absolutely AMAZING! Love what you've done here.....the mix and colors are perfect! Wowzers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh yes the 1st of the month is so fresh and so many new challenges are up on the boards!! I love your take on the sketch, looks great turned that way!! fabulously blokey for your son.. and oh teenage years are fun... I say that lightly!!hehe!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome work Jaz... i loved your take on the sketch too. and i just wanted to say a massive congrats on SC i finally got the mag today... loved your work... i hope you have a wonderful year!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool take on that sketch! I love your work so much!
ReplyDeleteWell I think you ROCKED this sketch Miss J... arrrr YES! attitude.... Don't you just love it!
ReplyDeleteI Love your take on the sketch, Jas...a great grungy feel to suit the attitude theme!
ReplyDeleteperfect!
ReplyDeleteIt is perfect thanks for the sharing and keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteSuch an awesome and perfectly masculine page, love it!
ReplyDelete