About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Once Upon A Sketch

I had a chance to scrap the other night so I created a page using the challenge at Once Upon A Sketch.

Their theme this month is:
journaling theme of "Grow" using this sketch


I have only just scraped in with my entry as it closes at midnight tonight which I didn't realise until now....so sorry about the post overload today....lol.


I promise that's it for me today....

Jasx

17 comments:

  1. Easily done, running outta time.....this is another LOVELY photo & I really like the way you've used that texture to balance it...nice one:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is stunning, so glad you got it done in time.. a really beautiful moment you have captured in the photo and a beautiful thought you have got in your journalling...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful words Jasmine. Love how you have kept the masking simple against that beautiful background work. Great to have you play along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you got your entry in on time Jasmine! Its a stunner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure is a smashing photo! chiming in with Lizzy and Lizzy here, love the sweet details and the lovely masking. Thanks a bunch for joining in with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous colours and great textured background. Beautiful layout of such a lovely pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. pure delight and loving all your texture .... and massive congrats to you Jas on your place on the Diva team .... woohoo , you are in for an exciting ride xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous Jas, adore the softness you have created with your masked background and beautiful details!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the texture you have created on this....HUGE CONGRATS on the Diva position, so well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A precious layout, love the journaling Jasmine,.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty and beautiful page..I love the colors and your background work, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, 'peaceful' page, lovely soft tones and textures. Congratulations too on your Scrapbook Creations Diva win...yah !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so tranquil! Lovely work!! And to answer your question - I actually have a mega small stash! I use almost every thing up as I go! Lol! I mean it is really REALLY small! :D I'd like it a bit bigger but I guess I don't buy more than I use. xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! this is TRULY BEAUTIFUL in every way Miss J....

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful details and textures, love the photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just absolutely beautiful! Love the texture here!

    ReplyDelete