About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Scrapbook Creations Design Diva

Earlier this year I decided I would 'try out' for the Scrapbook Creations Design Diva Competition.
 
I created my projects, one of which I had already been working on which suited the criteria perfectly.
I wasn't overly confident but it was worth a try right?
The day I received the news I had made the team was a real shock but I was so excited too of course.
Funny how you just don't think you are "good enough" to make a team like this.

So I am honoured to be working for Scrapbook Creations and the other Divas:
Amanda Reddicliffe, Geli Duncan, Angella Peardon, Michelle Logan and Kayla MacAulay
for the next year and creating pages that I hope will inspire others.


Make sure you pick up a copy of the magazine to have a little looksee at what we all created.

Jasx

11 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Jasmine! That is fabulous news!!! Yay!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge Congrats Jas! I am so happy for you, enjoy the ride! :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally wonderful news, congratulations and I have been reading the magazine today :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. BIG congrats...& man!!! You are ever so much more than 'good enough'!!!!!!! Hope it all goes absolutely fabulously:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A BIG CONGRATS TO YOU!! I got my mag today and had some lunch in town and of course I had to flip the pages to see if I knew anyone... and so glad I know most of you talented girls and I am over the moon for you!! Well deserved too.. have a great year and I know you will just keep on inspire us all!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, that is fantastic news!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Jas... we dont get this mag here.. going to see if I can find it now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. massive congrats to you gorgeous girlfriend x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got my copy yesterday and was so thrilled to see your name on that list... a huge congratulations from 'me' .... so very happy for you, and a place, well earned. Your creations are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun! Congratulations!! I can never find any info on this magazine online. Is it only for Australians with only Australian designers as I can't see how to subscribe to it or how to submit to it...

    ReplyDelete
  11. A huge congrats to you Jas, I can't believe you thought you weren't "good enough". Your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete