Good morning and welcome to the weekend and a new case file at CSI.
I recently turned 40 and I thought I would document something about this "milestone"....
I have used a photo from my first year (I don't actually have a photo of when I was born), my 10th, 20th, 30th and 40th years and journaled a little about what I was doing at that time.
I went a bit arty and messy with this which was a heap of fun.
My scheme is in my colours
My evidence is in my circles, numbers, frames
My testimony is in my journaling in which I have written about my "Birth
Date"
Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
See you soon.
Jasx


Great layout!!
ReplyDeleteoh wow Jasmine, this is fantastic!! love the look of this LO!!
ReplyDeleteso arty, funky and fabulous xoxxo
ReplyDeleteJas, what a stunning of a layout! I love the photo strips and the gorgeous close up of you,
ReplyDeleteThe artsy elements are so beautiful.
Awesome work xo
this is so beautiful Jas - really love how you've done each photo with a journal strip about that time - lots of great arty techniques too :)
ReplyDeleteReally interesting to read...I'm such a Sticky Beak!!! And to think, your birthday's not long after mine.....Aries, too, I guess??? Which suits these bold, beautiful colours no end....adoring your little 'bits & pieces' on this one & you've totally rocked Em's sketch:):):)
ReplyDeleteBTW....50, I've decided = body breaking down....so enjoy that body working well right now!!! My knee just started paining today...old netball injury coming back to haunt after all these years. SIGH.......
I love your page!amazing,gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
This looks fabulous! I love the milestone idea and your journalling, love the back ground and the circles too...
ReplyDeletefabulous work, you look great :) great techniques, love the photo booth style photos :)
ReplyDeleteWow! I LOVE everything about this fabulous lo! Such an eye-catcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing and I love the way you added film-strip photographs, looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a brilliant layout Jasmine! I love the 'artyness' of it and the filmstrips look fab! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat concept with the journalling and I love the arty messy look! super!
ReplyDeleteWOW WOW!!! Great idea and layout...amazing! see you soon!!! xx
ReplyDeleteLOVE this! Love your time-line - the journaling and photos, and your splashes of colour. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteUnbelievably awesome!
ReplyDeleteOH this is just awesome!!!
ReplyDelete