Now I am on track with this post as our case file #74 at CSI just went live today.
I think I am attracted to the pictures on the case file more than anything. I love to scout around and try and find a photo that suits the pic so in this case I found a pic of DD with her little woven basket from a little while ago.
I created a woven background for my photo by cutting strips of patterned paper and weaving them randomly together. Loved this effect so I might have to try it again at some stage.
My scheme is in my colours.
My evidence is in the woven background and the flowers.
My testimony is in the inspiration words cute and little in my journaling.
Ok, that's it for today....I promise.
Jasx

glorious, made with so much love xoxo
ReplyDeleteVery sweet layout and photo. I have printed all the bits and photos for this and am going to make a start.
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing, and I really love the photo..that back ground is a stunning contrast.. love the heart too!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Love how you have used this challenge! Think I'll give this one a go! Thanks for the inspiration.:-)
ReplyDeleteAwww... so sweet! I love your layout Jasmine and the weaving looks great! It's something I always wanted to try. Thanks for the inspiration. :)
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful Jas, the B/W photo looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet LO. Love the colours, that gorgeous heart and all your textural details. xx
ReplyDeletefa, fan, fantastic!! love it!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! This is stunning! Love everything about this!!!
ReplyDeleteWow I see I've missed some beautiful work here Jas!! Love this one especially!!!
ReplyDeleteI am totally totally in love with that heart!!!!!
ReplyDelete