About me, my family and anything scrap related

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A new sketch for you to play with

Scrapfriends has another unreal sketch this month.  Very busy but more circles so fab fab.


And my creation:


When I finished and stepped back to look at my page I think I must have been channeling a bit of Lou Nelson .  That's a good thing though in my books as she is so super talented.

I have a collection of beads in all colours of the rainbow so my main aim was to use them on a page.  Yes, it required some patience to stick every bead down....lol
I will share a little tutorial on how I did it at the Scrapfriends blog in the future.

So have a happy scrappy night.

See you soon.

Jasx

13 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! another stunning back ground.. and are those beads in the circles? wow you have been patient!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh , this is so dreamy and magical x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jas, I can't wait for your tutorial on the beads, they look amazing and I have heaps too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOH so pretty, so whimsical and I love the title and photos. I would never have the patience to stick on the beads, well done, they look amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always, always so arty...just LOVE it.....& it's sorta therapeutic, don't you think, getting lost in the world of a tiny bead, tweezers & dabs of glue.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a gorgeous page, wonderful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way it looks like the beads are falling down the page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaah, what a gorgeous page - the circle elements look WOW. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love this one. The beads look so cool love how they're cascading down the page.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this sketch (must try to give it a go)....and your lo is gorgeous. The background & beads look fabo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so precious and pretty and creative!! Super beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought I'd left a comment here?! Lovely page - so unusual - amazing sketch and love the beads!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love what you have done with your page. I can imagine it takes a lot of patience to stick every bead individually. This is so imaginative you really are so talented. Keep up the good work.

    Please visit My Webblog

    ReplyDelete