About me, my family and anything scrap related

Saturday, May 4, 2013

One more sleep....

until we are off to Tasmania for a mini holiday. I cannot wait to see the beautiful scenery and history Tassie has to offer.

I want to apologise for not visiting you lately.  It has been a crazy week and I have officially ran out of time to sit and relax and catch up with my scrappy world.

I have just popped in so I can share a page for the new case file at CSI this week.  You will not be short of inspiration if you go here to see what the team has created. 

I find using green and pink together really hard.  It is really pretty together but I don't really create "pretty pretty" so I funked it up a bit (....did you have to just re-read that....lol).


My scheme is in my colours.
My evidence is in the flowers, paint and circles.
My testimony is in my journaling strips.

I made some ribbons like the ones on my daughter's handlebars with some gift wrap ribbon.  Love the way they turned out.


I used some craft wire to create my title "Ride" (which was so so fiddly but something I had always wanted to try).


And a "pretty" pink glittery bike.


Happy National Scrapbooking Day.
Hope you are scrapping up a storm.

Jasx

12 comments:

  1. HI.. Have a wonderful little holiday!! and love this layout.. these colors are so cute together and i love the clever way you have incorporated the bikes ribbons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love it Jas....the countryside, the heritage..... Everything! Enjoy your break and we will be looking forward to seeing some awesome pics when you return :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a funked up page...heehee...sparkling bell! That bike is spark-a-licious & those bg circles....yum...as far as the wire goes....craaaaaazy girl...what patience you have!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful mini break. Been to Tassy 3 times, but only short trips & I must say its NEVER disappointed....hope the weather stays chipper for you:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Page, Jasmine! Love the bicycle and the ribbon. The title work looks super-cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only is this sooooooooooooo pretty, it's cute! Love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet page. I just LOVE what you have done with the ribbons. Great touch! Fabulous take on the case!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh I love that pink ribbon you have got going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page Jas. Love the ribbons and wire! Hope you had an awesome time in tassie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love this! It's so striking! Love the wire title and those gorgeous ribbons!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I love the vibrant colour and the pink ribbon like on the bike is cute Cute CUTE!!!!!!! Have an awesome holiday!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW what an awesome creation! There is so much to love about this - starting with the bright green, and the ribbon pieces, and the bike...and well, everything, I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh gorgeous!! Love the ribbon twirls & glittery bike - you should do pretty more often!!

    ReplyDelete