About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hello Scrappy Peeps

Just popping in to share with you my next page which is for the YummyScrap #9Colour Palette Challenge at Scrapfriends.

This was a beautiful palette to work with and this is what I created:

 
And when you go to see the other fabulous pages from our DT here, also stop to have a looksee at the new Lemon Owl range. I cannot wait to buy some of this.

So that's me in and out very quickly again.

I have not scrapped for days and I am itching to at least start something so I must get off this computer......heeeeeeeelp.

Jasx

22 comments:

  1. I love this page too Jas :)) Oh and i order Lemon owl, counldn't help it!! LOL
    as for scrapping, I havent touched anything since um, last Friday!! Life is getting away again on me.
    Enjoy your night!! :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the computer does take up a lot of time so back to the scrapping :) :) :) can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! MY! Miss J... Another GORGEOUS Creation!! LOVE that photo of Emma.. YES! would have to agree Lemon Owl range is Pretty AWESOME!! Can't wait to see what you create with this range girl....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.. this is so lovely.. i love the woodgrain back ground paper... delightful photo, and I hope you get some scrap time.. I know that feeling when you start to itch to scrapp!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh gorgeous, beautiful use of the colours, love the background and the lace at the bottom of the page. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. another stunner - love the picture and the pops of colours. Looks fabulous and oh... love that pretty lace too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, that color palette is delicious- and I love that you kept to primarily white with using just bits of color here and there- simply gorgeous, Jas :)

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!
    and AWESOME!
    Don't know what else to say...

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is eyepopping !!!!! strikingly beautiful Jas xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is really stunning Jasmine! Amazing colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOLY WOW COLOR...sorry speechless..I mean, it's just got that pop that is just super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this! Fabulous fresh layout!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I LOVE what you've done with the colors.....absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Jaz, this is really special. Adore this layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh wow wow wow.. everytime I come here my heart skips a beat with what I see.
    this is just perfection...every detail is just perfectly placed and what a photo to scrap too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning Jasmine! Are those Hambly rubons in the background....still can't believe that we can't buy their gorgous products anymore!!
    Gorgeous photo btw!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your age & the background! That range is so lovely and lemony too!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful, love the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So polished and so beautiful! I adore this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my Jas this is really so beautiful! just look at the photo, totally cute!! So pretty with the masked dandelion back there. Lovely lovely background! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! This is totally gorgeous and such a fabulous take on that challenge. The photo is just sooooooooooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete