Ideas for journalling: you
as a mother, your role as a working/stay-at-home mum,
sacrifices/benefits of being a mum, one day in your life as a mum, how
your life has changed since being a mum, a tribute to your own mum,
grandmother, guardian or someone you consider as close as your mum, your
relationship with your mum or your daughter, one trait you have take
from your mum, your desire to be a mum, your feelings on motherhood,
what does it mean to be a mum?, what kind of mum do you want to be? ,
Mother's Day celebrations/traditions, your favourite Mother's Day gift
given/receive etc..
Using this Sketch
You can see the wonderful pages created by half of our DT here and the other half
(including me) will be shown on May 15th. There are also a few changes
to how the winners are announced so head over and check it all out.
A few years ago at a Paperific Expo in Melbourne I saw a layout which I think was created by Jo Kinder (I cannot be sure) using lots of colour and a number of individual colour photos and it was also similar to what I have seen lately with the "melted crayons effect".
So I had a play around last month and this is what I created.
It took a loooong time to create each colour panel and then colour some of the embellies to match and the photo, well don't go there.....lets just say it took a while to crop each of the 6 photos and place them together to make one photo, and then the orange section just wouldn't meet up anyway because I had created the orange in another program.....Maybe I should have stuck to individual photos.....naaahhhh, I love the effect of this one.
And I will be back to share my retreat pages and some other shares along the way.
I hope you don't get sick of me....lol.
Jasx
Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!! the colours are scrumptious!!
ReplyDeletewonderful eye candy!!
hugz
irini
OOOOOOOOOOOOH! MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! GOODNESS Miss J!! This is a TOTALLY a ROCKIN girl...
ReplyDeleteLOVE THIS to bits.....♥
Oooooh Wow Jas I just love this. So eye catching not mention super creative. I love it.
ReplyDeleteCheers Di xo
It sounds like u went to soooooooooo much effort! But it was so worth it! Looks FAB!!
ReplyDeletewow!This is incredible! You can tell there was so much time put into this and it is flippin amazing!
ReplyDeletewow! LOVE all the colors with that pic...fabulous!
ReplyDeleteUmmm... what can I say??? LLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this Jas!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow wee Jas this is awesome. I love it! Love the grading in the pic.
ReplyDeleteOk I remember doing something similiar a few years ago too. Now I'm going to have to track it down.
Wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day too hun. I hope your kiddos do something special for their mum.
Jx
wow wow wow wow wow !!!! so dramatic and rich .... love the way you have fused the photo in there too ... soooooooooooo clever .. loveeeeeeeeeeee it Jas ... hugz x
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Jas you have outdone yourself!! This is so worth the effort that it took..thanks so much for the gorgeous inspiration! Have a wonderful weekend :))xx
ReplyDeleteWow Jas what an unusual and cool page! Geez I can only imagine how complicated it must have been but I love the way you challenge & stretch yourself constantly!!
ReplyDeleteExcellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.God Bless You..
ReplyDeletesingle speed cycle shops london
bicycle shops north london
single speed cycle shops london
This is what happens when to me when I don't visit my favourite blogs, I miss out on stunners like this.
ReplyDeleteI'm such a sucker for a rainbow.
Jasmine it's divine.
love love love.
Wow...amazing layout!!
ReplyDeleteWhoooooh talk about crackle pop and fizz! such a happy vibrant and just über cool page Jas! must have taken you like for ever to create this! xoxo
ReplyDelete