About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TCR #106

Hello lovely ladies.
I have decided to play along again this week at The Color Room.  I love working with colour combos so I couldn't resist, even though these colors are "very pretty" and probably not what I would normally work with. The sketch was a bit hard to resist too.

And this is what I came up with:

I fluffed around with all of the pieces placing them here and there.  I think it balanced itself out in the end.
And I just love the look on DD's face in these pics.

Ok, off to get dessert in the oven to keep the troops happy.

Jasx


18 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Jas! I have a new favourite of yours, I LOVE THIS! Seriously you should step out of your comfort zone more often, this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my this is just sweet Jasmine, I adore your lovely clusters against the grungy shabby background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jas love this the pics are adorable ...and the flowers and butterflies are cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh...double sigh...so beautiful Jas!! Love that cute butterfly and the stitching thru the title is awesome!! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so pretty...love the design, flowers & those gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page Jas!! The pics are oh so cute, and I love how you've used the sketch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Jas!!! You so can do circles dude!!! I remember you said youre not that into them! WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous!! You do "pretty" very well. Those pics are absolutely adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous- love the title treatment and the circular photos- you've done some fab work here, Girl!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jas this is completely gorgeous! Just love the tearing, stitching & circle design!! Not to mention fantastic photo series too...

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGoodness she is sooo cute!! Even with the 'serious' face. Absolutely love your take on the sketch and the palette. They were tricky colours for me too. Hope Emma's shoulder is on the mend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally love all the cute photos and doillies awesome page :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a little doll!
    Seriously cute photos and oh my, you have scrapped this so beautifully!
    Love it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just love all your little circle pics, she looks like such a sweet little girl. Great design with so many yummy little bits to grab your eye. I am working on my TCR layout at the moment. Thanks for all your sweet sweet comments to Jas, I really do appreciate it. It means a lot to me. Thanks again. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. soooooooooooooooo gorgeous Jas.... and love the circles and the pics, she is a little cutie .... fabulous page xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous LO Jas.. adore the circle design and all your pretty doily accents!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  18. So chiming in with the previous ladies, this really is such a wonderful page! love the circles and the cute photos! Very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete