Well, the boys didn't go camping. They were going with a friend and his son who couldn't make it and the weather was looking ominous so they stayed home.....Another time....(and I will try and help them be organised)
So instead we had a very lazy Saturday at home. Love those days. Miss E did not even get out of her pjs for the day.
And Sunday we went for a drive to an old homestead and I captured some fabulous shots. My kids are not the most co-operative and trying to get lighting, camera buttons and placement together as quick as I can doesn't help.
And, I was not expecting such a fabulous backdrop so the kids were dressed as mix match as could be....now I will plan to head back another day and capture some more shots which I can use in colour too.
I did manage to take our Feb Family Photo which was this:
I have a canvas coupon and have been trying to capture the right shot so I think one of these might be good.
And everyone was being very impatient and I could not set the shot up how I imagined so I might have to give it another go. It also didn't help that a rabbit ran out in front of us and then we spotted 3 kangaroos about 100 metres away.
And one more.
Now getting onto a scrappy share.
Bird Is The Word has a new challenge word: HEART
I created a page on my scrappy weekend the other week using a heart shape as my word which I made out of wire again (a bit addicted to the stuff). And I wanted to keep it pretty simple and made some yummy hearts by adding texture paste to a chippy heart, using it is as a stamp and then using eye shadow to colour them. I then had the textured hearts left over which I am using on other pages.
I have tried to photograph white pages in every room of the house, at different times of the day and they always end up a shade darker on one side so sorry about the quality. If you have the trick for photographing white pages, please share....
Ok, bored you enough so better go. Thanks for having a peep.
Jasx
Love your page Jasmine, so gorgeous, love the photos you took of your family, so many lovely faces and memories :)
ReplyDeleteLove your photos. One of those would look great on a canvas. Fab layout too x
ReplyDeleteNo boredom here!! Oh gosh the photos are gorgeous!!! I so love the one with the four on the fence - I can tell you said to missy - put your hand on the post and told her brother - put your arm around her so she doesnt fall hee hee...
ReplyDeletegorgeous!
And your LO is so simplistic and beautiful - just love those hearts!
WOW!!! Your photos are so beautiful Jasmine. I so need to learn how to use my camera...or you could come visit and take them for me!! LOL I would let you play with my puppy!! ;-) I love your lo too!! That heart frame over the photo is such a sweet touch.
ReplyDeleteYour photos are amazing. The photo of your children sitting on the fence is just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteWOW Jas, i so love these photo's!!! what a sensational job you did!!???
ReplyDeletei love each one of them and of course that layout !!!!!! WOW just stunning like always
Take Care
TONI
XOXOOXOX
Simply beautiful layout! Fantastic technique!
ReplyDeleteHope the boys weren't too upset about the camping trip.
gorgeous photo's love the four of them on the fence.
Gorgeous photos Jas and I ADORE your Heart LO.. so soft and pretty.. LOVE the frame!! :)) hugs
ReplyDeleteoh fantastic pictures of your family - love the tree lined one with the kids - I can see them coming up soon in your scrappin. Love your LO too - the hearts are very special - have a great day!
ReplyDeleteOH! OK! you must have sneaked this post past ME.... LOL!
ReplyDeleteHOW TOTALLY GORGEOUS is those family PIC's!! ♥
Your layout is TOTALLY D.E.L.I.G.H.T.F.U.L
& the hearts are SENSATIONAL!!!!
Have a FABULOUS Week Miss J... ♥
GORGEOUS pics Jas!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous family pics can only imagine how difficult to get four smiley faces bad enough with 2 LOL! Love the Heart layout, those crackle hearts are genius, take care, Doreen x
ReplyDeleteYour family photos are stunning Jasmine!
ReplyDeleteLoving this layout....very, very clever and so creative :0)
Hugs
xoxo
Some lovely photos there & I love your hearts!! Great technique!! Definitely need to try that out!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet and beautiful photo and layout. Just love how you made those hearts! So cool!
ReplyDeleteEye shadow?! how clever is that! and the photos, oh the photos! each and one is absolutely so charming and absolutely wonderful. Can see a great many layouts scrapped with them. Thanks for the technique tip, what a neat thing to do! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete