January 15th Challenge
Journalling Criteria:
HELLO 2012 or GOODBYE 2011?
For this challenge, the journalling theme is new beginnings, upcoming adventures but also saying goodbye to yet another year.. Are you glad 2011 is over? Are you looking forward to starting fresh in 2012? What are your goals or resolutions for the year ahead? What are you most looking forward to? Or maybe you can journal about your thoughts for the new year.
Things that you can journal about: a new job, house, baby or new scrapping adventures or Design Teams. Are you taking time off work? Are you planning a holiday somewhere? Maybe your children are starting school or you are getting a new pet. Or you could tell us why you are glad 2011 is over or why you will miss it. Anything goes really!
Remember that you are allowed to also create a card or altered project based on this sketch and instead of the journalling criteria you need to use a quote.
For some amazing inspiration from our Design Team, just visit here.
And here is little sneak of my page:
Using a gorgeous Imaginarium Design clock and flourish which I inked and then used dimensional magic on.
And the page:
Thanks for calling in. I do hope I have inspired you a little.
Jasx

wow jasmine! love this colour combo!!! just gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeletelooooovvvveeeee this Jassy, so beautiful ... gorgeous color combos and all the elements tie in so wonderfully .... an awesome page ... hugz x
ReplyDeleteOH! Miss J This is OOOOoooooooozing with AWESOMENESS....
ReplyDeleteLove the your take on the Sketch & the Challenge... The Colors, hand stitching are just FAN FAB U LAS....
You & all the other DT ladies REALLY Inspired ME to be sure to play along with this Challenge... THANKS ♥♥
wow Jasmine our pages are so awesome, love all the details :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Loving the blue and orange against the neutrals.
ReplyDeleteFabulous Jasmine - it has a vintage vibe about it - a great challenge too - will have to try and fit this one in ☺
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful Jasmine.
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous. xx
Stunning Jasmine!! Love your butterfly and the dimensional magic looks fabo on the chippie. Oh and look I can comment again on your blog. YAY! :-)
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful! LOVE this, saw this in person too :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Gorgeous work! So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh yes you have inspired me a lot!! I'm liking that criss-cross stitching on your 2012 layouts & I must remember to use that DM on some of my chippie - fabulous page Jas & I like the little talking to you are giving yourself - I do that all the time too...
ReplyDeleteHi long time since i've stopped by, i'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. Not a lot of scrapping happening here though, unfortunately. Hoping to make up for lost time next week. :) This is a great layout, love the clock and your stitching very cool. :)
ReplyDelete