About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

BITW - Wonder & A Merry Christmas To You

Final post before Chrissy. I cannot believe we have 5 days to go. There is some super excitement going on in our house at the moment.  I can only imagine how Christmas Eve is going to pan out....I will never get the kiddies to bed.

I wanted to actually send an email to each and every scrapbuddy to wish them a Merry Christmas but time is going to beat me.

So, to all of the girls on the CTs with me, I wish you a wonderful Christmas. I hope Santa brings you lots of great pressies and fun times.

To my fabulous "Boss Ladies", thank you for having me on your team and wishing you a lovely Christmas.

To the wonderful girls I have met IRL, it has been a fabulous year to have met you and I can't wait to catch up again next year.  Take care and have a Happy Happy Christmas. 

To all of my followers, thank you so much for stopping in to have a look at my work and leaving lovely comments.  I wish you a safe and happy Holiday season.

And to anyone else who might pop in, Merry Christmas to you.

Now I will leave you with my page for Bird Is The Word this fortnight.
We would like you to create a page using the word WONDER in your title or journaling.  I think this word is perfect for the Festive Season and the photos you will no doubt take on Christmas Day.

Do you ever think about where you are in life and what lead you to be here?  And what would have happened if you didn't take certain paths?  I often wonder what life would have been like if I didn't marry Nick, if we didn't have four children, if I had of finished my teaching degree.
I would not change my life for the world now but it's interesting to think about the 'What Ifs'.

I wonder:



Well girls, take care and have a wonderful Christmas.

Jasxx

13 comments:

  1. Wishing you & your family a very Merry & safe Christmas Jas! It's been an absolute pleasure stopping in here & I look forward to more of your gorgeous creations in the new year.
    Love this layout...the colours, texture & the idea behind it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Jas and i wish your family health and happiness for 2012 and most of all have a fun time on Christmas day

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! just beautiful!!!!!!!
    i wonder the same thing too.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page as always. Wishing you a Merry Christmas & Safe holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page!! Merry Christmas and thanks for always leaving me messages much appreciated xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a special heartfelt post Jas .... this shows what a beautiful person you are .... love the LO ... extra special and gorgeous .... lots of love to you and your family at Xmas ... enjoy xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful Christmas Jas...THANK YOU for always being there and for the endless inspiration I get from my visits here! Such a beautiful gorgeous layout of you and yes sometimes I wonder but then again I am happy with how things have turned out...take care :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooooo striking and so heart felt Jasmine, just beautiful....Hope you and yours have a fabulous 2012 and an even better CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous page!

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous page! Have a wonderful Christmas with your family......Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas to you too Jas!!! I love your page & the journaling! I wonder the same thing sometimes...wonder if & what....
    Hugsss!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Jas! Great concept for a layout!! Merry Christmas to you & so sorry I have missed some posts I'm sure! I'll be back as soon as I am home & online. Here I have to get to a wifi hotspot & it's not easy!! Thanks for being a great buddy in 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete