TGIF hey? Although we had a public holiday this week, it has been a very long week. We are off on holiday to Qld soon.....yay. I think it just what this family needs at the moment. A bit of R&R and a some bonding and swimming and sunshine.
This month at Kraft It Up we would like you to design a page focusing on journaling and creative ways to display this.
I had started to create a Shea Alphabet some time ago but never finished it so when I saw this challenge, I thought it would be a perfect way of journaling creatively.
So here is a page about us, our values and our little ways.
So now you can put your thinking caps on and come up with a creative way to journal. Remember to use Kraft as your base.
And some fabulous prizes up for grabs from our generous sponsors:
I have a weigh in at Bootcamp tomorrow. Do I have that wine or not tonight......ummmmm let me think about it.......Yes I think I just might.
Cheers big ears.
Jasx
YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY !!!!! have a drink for me too ... LOL
ReplyDeletenow to the page ... how creative and clever .... gorgeous idea and I just love the spots on the heart .. lots of fabulous things to look at .. hugz x
Oh what a gorgeous layout! And an excellent challenge!!! I really love your idea here - sooooo clever my friend!!! :D
ReplyDeletewhat a great concept a family alphabet - love it!
ReplyDeletefabulous fabulous fabulous ....layout I adore your alphabet....can I scraplift you?????????
ReplyDeletelove this layout!
hugz
irini
Mmmm...have a glass for me too! I am about to jump into bed with some hot chocolate - it is raining & freezing & I've been in my studio all day - it's like a little ice cave!! ADORE this layout!! Love all the paint layers & the wonderful photo & great concept with the Shea alphabet :) Want to do one for us too!! Have a lovely week xx
ReplyDeleteLOL @ that we commented on each other's blog at the same time! Classic! Hope you had a great weekend! I did! I think I had a few too many but never mind! LOL! :D
ReplyDeletexo
totally cool Jasmine, what a fab idea with the alphabet, I gotta try that...not long now till your first SBM creative team article...when does it come out???
ReplyDeleteOg Jasmine I really like the look of this! Sooooooooooooooo sweet! That fence looks awesome!
ReplyDeletehi.. oh what a wonderful memory to scrap.. all your fav things for your family...a beautifully scrapped take on the kraft it up challenge...
ReplyDeleteTotally love your journaling idea Jas.. very clever and oh so sweet.. gorgeous page all around!! You should have a wonderful time here in Qld as the weather is so beautiful atm!! :)) hugs
ReplyDeleteJust love that there is so much colour in this, yet there is no PP - fabulous work Jas :)
ReplyDeleteFab page Jas!!! love the idea of the alphabets
ReplyDeleteLove your background Miss J & the Shea Alphabet is AWESOME.........
ReplyDeleteI must have missed this Post SOOOOOOOO
It's a Bit late to have a Glass with you!!!
LOL!
♥♥
LOVE LOVE LOVE the alphabet ... what an awesome idea!
ReplyDeleteFabulous page, Jas! love how you worked the jounaling, love the alphabet idea...Fantastic work!!
ReplyDeleteHugs!! :)