About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

1st November - new challenges - Starting with Scrap The Girls

Good evening ladies,
It was Cup Day here in Melbourne today.  We stopped to watch the race at home but that was about it for us.  I am not a huge horse racing fan so we just enjoy the holiday instead.

This month's challenge at Scrap The Girls is a true girly challenge:

PINK AS THE DOMINANT COLOUR
MULTIPLE PICS
POLKA DOTS
To create my polka dots, I mixed some texture paste with my paint and then by accident, when I was looking to see what I could use for the polk dots, I came across my pop dots sheet (with many missing) so it created the perfect template.
 And some yummy embellishments:
And my page:


So hoping you can join in this month.  We would love to see a record number of entries.

Off to Dog School tonight.....oh the joys....lol.  Only 2 more to go.

Jasx

24 comments:

  1. Good Evening to You Miss J!!!
    Just L.O.V.E your Layout...
    That Polka Dot background is So DIVINE!!!!
    & the Embellishes looks Wonderful!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love....love....love this layout.-will have to try and give this one a go

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jas! Your background is absolutely divine! And all those yummy embellishments :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jasmine...this could possibly be my fave one of yours to date! There is something so different about this. The photo is just so perfect and the circle around it is just...magical. The ribbon...the embellies and the way you created the polka dots! WOW girl. I truly LOVE this,..way to go! Hope you are well..good luck at the dog school! Its like an extra child huh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG !!!!! Jas my new fave of yours .. love the soft pink, the circle, the pic, the ribbon, well I love everything !!!!! magical !!! hugz x

    hey Jas I have finally used the flower embellie you gave me ages ago ... it is on my SFH page ... wanted to save it for the right time ...xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so pretty! Love what you have done with the texture paste.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous page, love the textures :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so VERY pretty. Love your limited colour palette (missing CCG - got to start playing at TCR!!) and the dots with the modelling paste - the texture looks fab. The sheer ribbon and butterflies are another gorgeous addition and love the black and white photos and the fact that you have repeated them - splendid!! Have a fabulous week. I come from a horse-racing CRAZY family. My father used to be one of the biggest breeders in our area so I have attended countless races. Over it now though - interesting that it is such a big deal in Melbourne that it is a public holiday...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous. This is one of my favourites from you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jas this is so awesomely clever. I just love it!Fab creative background and gorgeous lo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you've created your polka dots Jasmine! Such a great idea. Stunning layout! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really beautiful, glad I got to see it IRL. the texture paste dots are awesome. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S
    Oh I do so love your work Jasmine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH my this is just simply beautiful.......just so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow!!! Jas this is incredible! Texture paste - is that like Modge Podge? This is unreal! NEW JAS FAVE!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi my dear and sweet friend!!!!
    I´m in here and for a few minutes I sow so many gorgeus pages in here and I feel so honored to work with you!!!!
    Oh Gosh I´m a luck girl to have you with us in SFH...and I just love that page , it´s os perfect all the details are simple marvelous!!!Your background is so cool just a great work with those circles.
    Jas I love to came here I enjoy !!!
    Have a wonderful week.
    Kisses and huges
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my this is so soft a delicate...perfect page actually!! Love the painted spots and how you have carried it thru with the circle on the photo! Love the quote too :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is my absolute favorite of yours so far. love everything about it xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL I just read back on the other posts, seems Im not the only one who thinks this is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much Jas for your sweet comments on my blog. You are a scrapper I admire and it's lovely to read comments from you on my blog about my work. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Oh wow! This is just absolutely beautiful! Love the entire look...a real eye-catcher. The paste really adds a nice texture to your dots and those pics just 'pop' against the rest of your gorgeous embellies! Beautiful Jasmine, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous LO.
    cherubs ;)

    ReplyDelete