Hello
My name is Jasmine
And I am a Scrapaholic.
I have not touched any glue for 18 days
I have not cut a piece of paper for 18 days
I have not sorted through pretty flowers or ribbons for 18 days.
This cannot go on.
I have to SCRAP.
Not tonight,
But maybe tomorrow.
Yes, it has to be tomorrow.
Tomorrow
Tomorrow
Tomorrow
Tomorrow (said in a fading out voice)
Hahaha... too funny Jasmine! Hope you had a wonderful holiday and that get time to scrap tomorrow. xx
ReplyDeleteyou are soooooooooooooo funny Jas .... hope you do get to scrap ... have a great holiday together ... hugz x
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!!!! I'm thinking if you have some scrappy friends around you they need to hold an intervention right now!! ;-) This definately cannot go on. You MUST scrap!!!
ReplyDelete:-)
Too Funny...
ReplyDeleteBut!I feel for you.....
♥♥
LOL ;)
ReplyDeleteHelp...my name is Paula & I'm a scrapaholic too! I've been deprived from viewing scrapping gorgeousness for the last 18 days ;)
No doubt you'll enjoy that scrap time when you get there! :)
holy crap you are FUNNY...................................funny....
ReplyDelete...
funny...
funny...
hilarious even..!!
hehe :-) bet you'll have lots of holiday pics to scrap soon!!!
ReplyDeleteROTFL!!!
ReplyDeleteVery clever but like all of us this is very true. You definately do get withdrawals don't you??? Hope you enjoy your scrap fix!!!
ReplyDeleteCheers Di xx
hehe, that's funny Jas - have fun getting back into it!!
ReplyDeleteLOL... totally hearin ya jas! So many distractions right now. Really persistent ones too! lol Good luck! x
ReplyDeleteme to but for very differernt reasons, good luck tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!! Hope you manage to find some time xoxo
ReplyDeleteJas this is so funny ..I loved!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish a good luck for you, because I love you a lot !!!!!
I wish a wonderful week!!!
Kisses and a big...big...big huges!!
With love
Cyndi
Hehehe!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way and it's only been about 8 days for me....sigh
Hope you got to scrap.
:)
Aaaaw Jas good to have you back! You needed that holiday though!! Hope to see you scrapping again soon!
ReplyDeleteHey Jas! I hope you have scrapped, scrapped, scrapped! (In a fading echo!)
ReplyDeletexo
I wish you scrapping power for tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteLOL!! I love this!! Such a fun post...x
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to also leave a little note of thanks for the love left on my blog. Thank you so much. I really do appreciate it...x
As I'm backtracking your blog, I already KNOW that your Mojo has caught up with you again! :))
ReplyDelete