About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My last Scrap the Girls CT Page

Hello lovely ladies.
Welcome to December.
I have just finished putting our Chrissy tree together and then when the kids arrive home from school, they can decorate it.....and then when they go to bed tonight, I might just have to tweak it a little.  Shhhhh, don't tell them.

So today I have come to you with my final page for Scrap the Girls as a CT member.  I have loooooved working with STG and I look forward to joining in from the other side. Thanks to Mal for having me on the team.

This month's challenge is to create a page using Baby photos.  And that's it.  The rest is your interpretation.

I have scrapped my favourite photo of Miss E as a baby.....well one of them anyway.  I have also used one of my favourite ranges of paper from Bo Bunny.  I don't think I can ever get sick of these papers.

First I have to show some close ups.....I just love love butterflies and they look so wonderful from this angle.


 

I know there are a lot of closies but I have not posted for a while so I thought you wouldn't mind. I also hand cut each butterfly then inked the edges so I had to show them off.....lol.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

I have a little bit of scrappy news to share soon so I will be back.....

Jasx

21 comments:

  1. Goodness Jasmine this is just breathtaking....way toooo much work for me fussy cutting all those butterflies, but they look incredible....

    ReplyDelete
  2. devine..just absolutely devine..wow Jas..those butterflies..wow.. and thanks for showing them off..boy people must hate goin to my blog with all my closies everytime..hehehehee...
    anyho. i love this..
    and i cant wait to hear your news... yay..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh Jas... I am speechless! That page is ACE!!! Woweee.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT soooOooo much.
    ooh and cant wait to hear your news ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that is just beautiful! Love the butterflies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! WOW! WOWZERS! Miss J....
    You have Finshed up with the STG's with a *BANG*
    TOTALLY & UTTERLY G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S
    All those Fussy Cut Butterflies are FAN FAB U LAS.....
    & such a Beautiful Photo of your Girl!!!
    Always love seeing HEAPS of close UPS...
    I always leave a blog SO INSPIRED!! hehehe


    Scrappin News you say!!
    What is it What is It....... LOL!
    Will be back to check this out... ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is just STUNNING Jas - the butterflies looks amazing and what a cute picture. Ooooh, cannot wait to hear your news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOhhhh this is so beautiful and special. Those butterflies look absolutely amazing and that photo is so adorable. I wonder if you might be that elusive tenth SBM master?????? I wouldn't be at all surprised. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am in love with this layout!
    I cant stop looking at it.....
    woiw wow wow
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow Wow Wow Rachael, this is absolutely stunning. I love everything about it from your pic to the butterflies etc etc. Nice to go out with such a big bang. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just stunning. Totally luv it all. The butterflies look amazing and how sweet is that precious photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhhhhhhhhh sooooo sweet! I LOVE the butterflies. SO so pretty. Jas..I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jasmine, wow!! This page is so beautifully done!! The butterflies are gorgeous! Wonderful work! Can't wait to know your good news ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Jas - love the closies!! Wow cutting out all those butterflies?! Can tell you haven't scrapped in a while to have the patience for all that! Totally worth it though :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! It was fun seeing the closies first - really had me guessing and in suspense! Hey this is amazing my friend. Those butterflies look almost real! Wonderful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooohhh Jas ... this is so delightful .... what an amazing pic .... total heaven on a stick .... love it .. and as for your page Jas they are really going to miss you , this is a masterpiece ... fabulous art.. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so sad to see you finish a STG,lovely sweet page you have done too.Simply sweet as.I hope all is well take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply lost for words Jas!! AMAZINGLY STUNNING!! Love all those butterflies! Can't wait to hear your news! Take care and have a great weekend :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW Jas, just breathtaking.. this has to be one of my all time favs, those butterflies are gorgeous!! Have a wonderful weekend :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all your details Jas, those butterflies are breathtaking. BUT you are very naughty even thinking about tweaking the tree - your children are artists and you need to let their creativity shine - even if that means a lop-sided and slightly tatty tree lol.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wowee Jas! love the close-ups so that I can really relish in all the beautiful details! absolutely gorgeous page! and *cluck cluck* what a sweet photo of your little one, absolutely precious! He he I used to re-arrange the tree too when my stepdaughter had gone to bed. :)) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete