The sun is shining in Melbourne and we are expecting a top of 20.
I have my bathers out and I am heading to the beach......well maybe not.
I don't think they need a white (and I emphasise white) whale sighting today.
I happened to look down the other day and saw the natural habitat (being a forest) growing on my legs, so I decided to shave them (takes some co-ordination between kids etc) and my goodness, my legs were sooooo white.
We are off on our annual pilgrimage to Qld in November so I really need to see some rays before then.
Anyway, getting sidetracked.
This month's challenge at Scrap The Girls is to use this quote:
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. ~Harold Hulbert
So pull out those photos of a little girl having a little tanti or a bit of a cry (like DD in these photos) and get scrapping.
And I have to show you a close up of the title.
Mum gave me some of that sprinkly stuff (so technical I know). Like what Prima add to their flowers.
Isn't it just fab?
'Normal' people just wouldn't understand how you could get all excited about some sprinkly stuff would they?
Ok, off to do some work, hang out some washing and then take DD to the library.
Thank you for stopping by and for the love that you leave.
Jasx
beautiful jas! big WOW factor with those butterflies and i just ADORE that quote! This is already one of those days when i need to remind myself of that!! ;p xx
ReplyDeletei love your sprinkly 'stuff' and i love those flowers...i think we could also line up together with the hairy legs look!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHaaahhhh! love your sprinkly stuff :)
ReplyDeleteIKWYM about the hairy white legs...I went to get dressed for work the other morning, and had to change outfits because they showed too much of my 'old growth forest' (husbands term for my hairy legs) hehehe
Gorgeous page! Love the distressing!
ReplyDeleteOh it's very beautiful Jas - really LOVE those colours together and I spy a doily - looks pretty with the butterflies.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the tan - I have mine after two weeks of holidays, but no one can see it because I have to wear jeans coz it's Winter here!!
Wow Jas! This is beautiful! Love the colours and those photos are perfect for this. :)
ReplyDeleteLOL about your legs - I'm the same!
what a beautiful quote - maybe I should scrap just that quote to remind myself of this daily.
ReplyDeleteLove the colour combo and that photo is priceless - who is that leaning behind emma????
Beautiful embellies love it all - and yes.... I get very excited about sprinkly stuff ... even cool tags on the groceries gets me excited.. very sad bunch we are!!!
Gorgeous page again - well done
This is beautiful Jas, love the quote and the colours are DELISH!! Hope you have a great week xoxo
ReplyDeleteooo that crisp white and aqua colour scheme is just stunning!
ReplyDeletefirst of all your page is out of this world ... awesome, yummy, sweet, pretty and sooooooooooooooo creative .. love ALL the elements .. gorgeous .. now what a sense of humour you have Jas ... I was laughing out loud with you description of the beach etc .... I can totally relate.. I think we all .. oh well most of us leave the forest growing in the winter .. but one of the things about being older the hair growth does slow down!!! LOL !!! gotta be something good about being older ????!!!!!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful work Jas.. big hugz x
your scrap for help page is awesome too .... you are amazing ...
back again .. hey Jas where did you get that doilie from ... I adore it ... ???
ReplyDeletelove ya, Heather x
OOHH such a gorgeous LO Jas, you have worked magic here!! LOVE the quote and the aqua blue looks so yummy against the white!! :)))
ReplyDeleteAnother Gorgeous Layout Miss J! that Sprinkly Stuff looks FABBO!!! & L.O.V.E all your other Details too......
ReplyDeleteP.S LOL! on the legs thing, BUT i think I would win on the white legs thing, my hubby tells me he needs Shades to look @ my legs...... hehehe
xx
Too much info on the hairy legs LOL, such a pretty layout and loving the title, good old mum x.
ReplyDeleteWoah - this is so gorge!!! Those colours and the whole composition of the layout. Wow. Could be a new fave for me!!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww...Jasmine she is such a sweetheart!!! I also hate it when my legs are white..lol!!! I love your layout!I love what you did all around the page and the letters look awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs!!!
xoxoxo
Hello dear heart! Love your burblings...!! What a pretty layout you have here too! Very delicate layout - love the torn bits & the sprinkly stuff!!
ReplyDeleteThis is just beautiful. Totally luv it all. I'd be excited about sprinkly stuff too.....looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous page Jas. I love the butterflies and your title.
ReplyDeleteThis is SO beautiful Jasmine. The aqua, lime and white are so gorgeous together. I so love your technical description of the sprinkly stuff too!! LOL I think I have some of that too but mine's called Diamond Dust!! He he he :-)
ReplyDeleteOMGosh Jas that's fantastic!! Thanks so much for signing up. Please let me know what you think of my class.... so nervous! :)) xx
ReplyDeleteJasmine this page is delightful! The quote is also fabulous!! I will remember try to remember that quote in the years to come!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous Jas, love the colours and those butterflies are beautiful! Sprinkly stuff would that be Diamond dust??? have some but never used it (shock horror) going to have to try it now i've seen your title!
ReplyDelete