About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, August 1, 2011

Pinch Punch the First Day of the Month

I actually received a text from my Mum this morning saying simply "pinch punch".
It brought a smile to my face as this was a little tradition of ours growing up.  On the first of the month we would see who was the first to get our "pinch punch" in.   Thanks Mum.
And funnily enough, I went around the breakfast table this morning doing it to my kiddies just before I received Mum's text.

Pop over to Bird is The Word to see the wonderful DT pages for our new word "Dream".  Very inspirational.
And hopefully we will hear some news very soon as Wendy is due to have her baby any day now.....how exciting.

And if you would like some more inspiration, you can use Nadia's sketch too.
And here is what I created (yep another photo from our Farm Day on the hay bales.  I just loved this one which shows the boys a bit out of focus)

I'll be back soon with some more pages for you to have a little looksee at.  
Off to read a book to DD (who I don't think takes a breath these days.....I just don't know where she gets her love of talking from......no not me.....honestly.......I am as quiet as a mouse).

Jasx

20 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quote! Gorgeous LO Jasmine, such a great photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Jasmine!!! I love this layout. Love the flowers and that script paper!!!
    Just stunning
    LOL our family used to do that to the first day of each month Pinch & a Punch WHITE RABBIT!!!!! lol
    Hope you have a great week
    TONI
    XOXOXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on this challenge!! That quote is just perfect :-) love the gorgeous flowers too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love that quote! Never heard it before - it's beautiful. :) Your layout is stunning. How cool is that newsprint background pp. Really inspiring stuff Jas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous quote & layout...those flowers are gorgeous! Also love the butterflies & lace...hehe maybe I should simply say...all of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love your little touches of blue! I love that quote too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you know i love your work..and this is gorgeous.. woot woot..esp LOVE the butterflies... yay..

    happy ramblings....

    ReplyDelete
  8. A hit & a Kick for been so quick!!! LOL!
    Love this Layout JAS & that Quote is FAB....
    That is a GR8 Pic of your 2 boys on the bales!!
    Those flowers are gorgeous & go the Butterflies....
    Hope you have a Wonderful Week!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jas another fabulous page .. I saw this one before and loved it then, and now I love it even more ... so beautiful, my friend ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful page Jas. Love the subtle colours and of course the splashes of green.

    ReplyDelete
  11. BTW - I love pinch & a punch too! Just had to let you know the breaking news, lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. sweet jas! LOVE the script bg and i just adore your quote! fabulous page! :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that quote is just beautiful! Love it and I LOVE your layout!! The flowers and cute butterflies are so sweet! Yep scrapping stuff will get packed last and unpacked first!! hehe!!
    Have a great week :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just adore that quote Jas.. might have to use that one! Your LO is gorgeous as usual, LOVE IT!! How funny my daughter is almost 16 and she still gets me every time. hugs :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow ,stunning page !

    Jasmine,
    thanks for your visit there on my blog.
    I am in love with kraft and cardboard, so I made the page In love, I like the mix of rustic with the classic.
    Glad you liked the page, your comment made ​​me very happy, I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow - great photo jas, the boys are dwarfed by that massive hay bale - love the colours and those handmade flowers are gorgeous - great quote too.
    Beautiful page!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great quote awesome photo, page made me sigh happily.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You know how much I love this pretty page already! Have a great week!! Let's hope no more "chain of events" in sight for either of us LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh WOW!! That is one beautiful layout Jas. Love both the green paper and the background text paper. Gorgeous!! :-) PS Can't believe how behind I am on my blog commenting!!...and the housework...but that doesn't count!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the picture and quote. I hope you're doing good.

    ReplyDelete