About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Purple Pumpkin

So in case you didn't see it yet, I have had the honor this month to be Purple Pumpkin's Guest Designer.

Sam sent me out a gorgeous assortment of goodies which I have used on a couple of LOs but I will reveal those at a later date.  I can show you my take on this month's sketch which is this:

Remember I said I had to catch up on my number of LOs of DS?  Well here is anothery.  This was taken at 4yo kinder 5 years ago and he still wants to be a fireman.


And some close ups of the Purple Pumpkin goodies:


















And


Purple Pumpkin Guest Designer Competition....!!!! Last Chance Today!!!!

Entries close TODAY for the Purple Pumpkin Guest Designer competition. Its very easy to enter all you need to do is make sure you link your favourite layout up today with their My Linky tool on the blog!

Voting Starts tomorrow.
Jasx

17 comments:

  1. Firstly Congrats on your GDT position on Purple Pumpkin...
    You Soooooo Rock Layouts with Purple Pumpkin Goodies on them! No wonder you are one of the Guest Designers!!!!
    & this Layout is Fire-riffic!!!Such a Fun & Bright Layout Jas....
    Did you like my word for the Day... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo YEAH!!!!! this is just sooooo fab fab tee hee love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout with the PP. Those buttons are perfect for your photo. Congrats on the Guest DT spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this bright fun layout Jas! Congrats on your Guest Spot at Purple Pumpkin. Love their stuff but sadly don't have any of it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jasmine, I love your little fireman, and your page is so much fun. That splash or red paint is perfect and all your embellies work so well together. I am a bit of a control freak myself and find it really hard to 'let go' and splash paint around, but I'm working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the GDT position at Purple Pumpkin. I love your LO. The buttons are perfect with the photo and it's so gorgeous that he still wants to be a fireman when he grows up. Love the red paint background too. Hugs, Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS Jas on your GDT spot!!! Is great to have you on the team this month and especially seeing all the gorgeous layouts you have done using PP embellishments! Love the twine around the button...looks sooo awesome :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jas congrats on your guest spot. What a cool fun lo this is. Love all your splashes of paint.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and for the welcome *wink*

    Don't be afraid to scrap "those" lovely pics. I'll be looking out for them
    Jenix

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your Guest DT spot Jas!! LOVE your bright and fun LO and all the yummy embellies.. just gorgeous!! Have a fab weekend :)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your GDT spot! How cool!!! This is such a funky fun boy layout! I love it!!! Wowza!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your guest DT spot, Jas...just love your take on the sketch & love the splashes of red paint & all the other bright, fun things on your page.

    thanks also for your lovely comments on my blog.
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how cute is he in the photo, I just love that he still carries on with his dream, Nate wants to be Optimus Prime so I hope that means he is going to build things.....I love the cute buttons, how perfect are they, and wow the string around the button just perfect, your painting looks superb too. You so inspire me my friend, congrats on getting all those goodies from Sam, you rock as Guest DT. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Firstly Congratulations on your GDT position on Purple Pumpkin...
    You really did a wonderful job with this Layout with Purple Pumpkin Goodies !! No wonder you are one of the Guest Designers you deserved that a lot you are so talented and you inspire me a lot!!!!
    I love to look for minutes your pages they always have samething new..just perfect details!!fill so honored to be with you in same teams...makes me do happy!
    For me you are such a wonderfu and dear friend and you live in a hart in Brazil for sure !!!
    I wish a wonderful week!!
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow Jas ... I just adore your use of splashes of paint and bright colours.. congrats on your guest designer spot .. very much deserved and thanks for sharing all your inspiration ... big hugz my special friend .. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Belated CONGRATS on the GDT spot!! Oooooh I so love this bright and wonderful page! the splashes of paint, the absolutely darling buttons, the cute lollipop and last but absolutely not least, the photo is just fabulous!! Superduper fab inspo!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Purple Pumpkin its different story and its very funny.I tried to search Purple Pumpkin image finally i got that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its really an excellent post. I really enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete