About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, July 25, 2011

Chain of Events

Do you have moments when you think, does it get any better than this?


Well I want to share with you a little chain of events from this afternoon when I thought just that!

So about 5pm today.
Boys need to be ready for Taekwondo which is at 6 so getting organised.
Put dinner in the oven then feed the dog who is still a pup (but a big labrador one) who isjumping at the back door saying "feed me because I have never been fed before and I am STARVING".
Complete this task then see the nice little surprise of dog poo so clean that up. 
Walk in the door with said bag of poo to put in outside bin which is outside the laundry door on the other side of the house.
Walk past twins who are just insane at the moment (boys at 7, especially two of them, nothing in common with them at all) and being very loud whilst dodging them with a bag of poo. 
Dear daughter (3) in the meantime is on the toilet telling me she has done poo but this time decided that she would wipe her bottom herself so in turn has poo on her finger.
Not a smidge but a whole chunk.  I tell her I will be there after I put the dog poo in the bin. 
Go to her to clean her said finger, wipe her bottom then proceed to scrub her fingers clean.
Now back to dinner! 
Who has an appetite after that?
AND
Does it get any better than that?

Now here is my LO for Stuck!? Sketches.  I am not over enthused about it at all.  I didn't like the papers when I started (they have been in my stash far too long) so I was never going to love it. 

Isn't it funny with our first child we think they are soooo big when they begin a new journey such as kinder but when you look back, they were still our babies.

Ok, off to get the kiddies ready for bed.
Waiting for the next chain of events.

Jasx

20 comments:

  1. Jasmine Thanks for the Laugh!!!
    My Stomach muscles have now had a workout.... LOL!
    Now on to your Layout (with Still a bit of a giggle)...
    I Just lOVE those circles & the color combo is Cool!!!! & the numbers look Awesome..
    Hope the rest of your Week Rocks!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too much poo in your life right now Jas. LOL But I love your layout. The circles is so cool! Are so cool perhaps. Great grammer today! Here's wishing you a poo-free day tomorrow xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear I did have a chuckle at all that poo. Teehee. Your layout is awesome....luv what you have done with the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh Jasmine, thanks for the laugh! Oh the joys hey? gorgeous page, loving the cut out circles. Hope the next chain of events involves absolutely no faecal matter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAZINGA...

    love your story..sounds like mine.. well parts .. cept the dog poo.. mine is well trained..but on the other hand or should i say finger..yep have had that..or i still get mum i've had an accident.. CRAP .. yep its what i'm looking at and what i'm thinking... anyho. i digress.. awesome page.love the cut out circles..but i hear ya when you say it just doesnt work.. well yours does..but i know that i look at mine and think CRAP but then its actually not that bad..so anyho. now that i've rambled and made no sence what so ever.. i'll be off.. .lol..
    happy days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Jasmine what a laugh i agree with Rachael ive had my tummy exercises today thanks!!!!
    Yes let me tell you i have been there and am still there some times you get so frustrated but then you look back and laugh just like we are now!!! anyhow your page is great love those circles. i hope tomorrow is a lil at ease for you than this arvo was LOL have a great day
    TONI
    XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaaw Jas you had me in hysterics but I can tell you are taking a bit of strain there...hope things calm down to a panic for you soon!! Yes we are all going through the same thing every day just in different parts of the world - my car had a flat, came home very slowly then had to RUSH OUT in hubby's (he is away so his car is here) & dropped my blackberry into my tea that I still had in my hand as his car has no cupholder & only thought of this when I'd already left - then came home to cook in a mad flurry & had to go out in a blizzard (not really but almost!) and managed to fall UP the stairs!!! So hurt my wrists & knee & had to drive in sopping clothes cos I was late for one who was waiting in the rain!!! Honestly it's enough to make us cry if we think too hard about it!!! Anyway I love the layout even if you don't. The sentiment is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehe ok then my afternoon went quite well based on those standards, but have had plenty of those days! Hope it all settles down for you soon! Oh super layout by the way, loving those circles! Have a great week!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha ha ha ... thats so funny. Glad my house isnt the only crazy one!! All it needed was for the doorbell to ring and it weas someone wanting you to change electicity providers - they normally cop a mouthful from me at times like that!!
    Man - I still have this paper too!!! love what you hae done with the number stickers and the cut circles. Look at that face...such a bay eh??

    ReplyDelete
  10. heheheee.... so totally know what you mean!!! i'm really over accidents with poo!! Lachy walked dog poo all through the house last week.... one end of the house and back before anyone noticed!! aaaarrgh! The only saving grace was having a really bad cold and i therefore can't smell a thing! lol Great page tho jas... i love the black circles and cutouts. very cool... x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jasmine!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog! I ahve often looked at her books and wondered what they would be like!!! I will get one and check it out!! Thanks for "coming out" from stalker to commenter!! Haha.....You look like such a busy lady and I love your scrapping style!!!! Nice to "Meet" you here in blog land! Take Care XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehehe...don't you love those moments....thanks for the laugh..really needed it today! Well I think this page is GREAT!!! The circles and the cutouts are just awesome...so clever...never doubt yourself...you are amazing :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. sooooooo funny Jas .. not to you now!!??? but trust me it will be in the future when you look back .. and maybe embellish the story a little ... LOL !!! we (mothers) can all relate but like the buddhist's say " all things pass ".. thanks for sharing Jas and that LO is sensational ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  14. totally totally lovin all those circles Jasmine!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I did have to laugh !! You poor girl....I was waiting for you to drop it and then step in it, ha, so it could have got better. Any way, quick as a flash their toilet habits ( kids, not dogs ) will no longer be any of your business and you will wonder where those years went. Your page is great, love the circles and such a cute photo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh *giggle*...isn't that just the way life goes sometimes... :)
    Love all the circular elements on your layout...especially the punched out circles, and then some of them overlapping..really fab. Also love that you used the numbers and the negative portion of the numbers... :)
    Roll on the weekend...grin.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oooooh thanks jas!! thanks for visiting me and signing up... means a lot that a familiar face will be in the crowd! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. hahahahaha thanks for the giggle, Jas! Seriously the part about your daughter with it on her finger - well that is my son at the moment (yes he is 5 and still learning about wiping his bottom after number twos)...

    What a sweet layout, love the circles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hah!! I have many moments just like this!!!
    I think my fave moment was when I found myself breastfeeding my 2 week old baby, whilst wiping my 2 year old's bottom in the public toilet of a truck stop. *sigh*

    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog this morning. It really means a lot to have people thinking of us during this sad week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely hilarious (sorry) reading Jas!! have no kids of my own but things tend to accelerate into a higher gear once the first accident has happened. Had one of those days recently when our cats helped to ruin an LO I had just managed to finish in time for a deadline. Had to bin the page dripping with coffee and ripped embellies and set out on a dead-end journey for a replacement of sorts. Well, makes life interesting doesn't it?! Hmf! xoxox

    ReplyDelete