This is the sketch for you to try:
And this is what happened when I tried it:
This LO was about the pic and the way they are all looking at me behind the camera and just being them. This is the sort of pic that makes you just sigh and reminds you that you are truly lucky to have 4 beautiful children staring back at you.....(bit heavy sorry but you know what I mean don't you?)
A few girls have been posting lately about not having a lot of MOJO. Well girls, I am with you on that. I am getting some DT work done and I have lots of things swimming in my head but it's just not there......
One LO is sitting on my desk for days before I actually finish it.....
It (Mojo) will return soon I'm sure.
Jasx

Jas, that is gorgeous! Am seriously lovin the paint and the textures on this! (I think I might need to lay off the EP this week too...LOL) Such a great pic of the kids - they are beautiful! XXX
ReplyDeletecute layout!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this Jasmine!! Love all the splashes of white paint on the background and the wonderful texture with the fibres and twill ribbon. Great use of colour too!! Have a great weekend. B-)
ReplyDeleteLove this. The polka dots against the green background & the paint. Gorgeous Jas xo
ReplyDeleteJas - that page is truly AMAZING.. I hope you know your an AMAZING scrapper, because you really are :))
ReplyDeleteLove how you use Echo park, so I hope more shows up and yep that photo - I love it, we are lucky to mothers uh?
Hope your mojo comes screaming back.
Have a top weekend. x
LOVE Echo Park!!! Such a big fan :-) so, you can keep it coming! Such a sweet pic on this page ... love the colours and the pops of yellow! Mojo - sigh - must be this cooler weather maybe??!?! I am the same :-(
ReplyDeleteLove it jas... and yep i'm hearin ya with the *sigh* moments and also with just managing to tick the dt stuff off the list and that's all! time for some balance reassessment i think.. :))) x
ReplyDeleteFlippin STUNNING Jas!!! I really love your take on the sketch and oh I wish I could use paint like you!! Sigh....mojo mojo where are you hiding !!!lol!! I hope yours and mine return VERY soon :)))) Have a top weekend :)))xx
ReplyDeleteThis is simply amazing!! Love the EP so keep it coming hehe :) well it sounds like so many people are in the "no mojo" boat lately, including myself! Maybe it's the weather, hmmm? have a great weekend :)
ReplyDeleteLove this Jas, such a cool picture - you are blessed with gorgeous kids - love EP too and I really hope you get your mojo back again soon. I just wish I had more time. Enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan of the EP papers too, looks brilliant with this fab pic! Love the paint & the texture. I'm blaming the colder weather for the lack of mojo ;) hope it returns soon.
ReplyDeleteLove Love Love your Layout JAS!!! That phtoo I think is Super COOL & gotta love Echo Park... Ohhhh My you have typed exactly what is happening to ME too... LOTS going on right now & Scrapping... I Sooooo want to but!!! nope! just not a happening thing... Hoping to soon!
ReplyDeleteAnyway Enjoy your weekend...
XXX
Awesome take on that sketch and gorgeous work with the EP papers! Love the painty swashes in the background!
ReplyDeleteLove this Jas! Nothing better than a pic of the whole gang!! Don't think I'll ever tire of those Echo Park papers either :)
ReplyDelete