Just use the word Life, Live or Living as part of your title or in your journaling and enter it for a chance to win.
And just to remind you, there are still 13 days left to enter your Sun/Sunshine challenge LOs too.
Last year DS1 came running into the house so so excited. He had found a nest in our tree with two of the most perfect eggs inside. For days he watched the pigeon coming and going from her nest and we were eagerly awaiting the arrival of two little birds.
In the meantime, we had a resident crow who insisted on bringing his food to our verandah roof to eat. Unfortunately, he too discovered these two precious eggs and......we never got to see those little birds.
But like we told the kids, that's nature.
So when I saw the word Life, I immediately thought of the eggs and based my LO on that.
And here are a few close ups:
I took some twigs from the garden to represent the nest.
And those two perfect eggs
And a gorgeous flower from prima with some twine.
Well it is wet wet wet in Melbourne today.I spent most of yesterday cleaning out the toy room and today is on to the laundry cupboards. When we moved in I basically just threw it in cupboards and now it is driving me insane when I cannot find something so clean out is a must.
Enjoy your day.
Jasx
This is just gorgeous Jas! Loved it when I first saw it xoxo
ReplyDeleteOoooooh...love this, it looks sensational! Especially love how you have included the twigs and all the other fab textures! Great work Jas! XXX
ReplyDeleteBeautiful LO Jas.. loving all the layered textures and the twigs are a fantastic touch.. just gorgeous!! :))) hugs
ReplyDeleteOh Miss J the texture on this is DELIGHTFUL : ) Love that photo....and the twine around the flower...just love those little touches!! I did the BIG toy cleanout of 2011 last week....Mr Elijah hasn't even noticed half of his stuff has been thrown out lol they collect so much junk don't they?? The pantry is in dire straits aswell.....I'm sure I only just cleaned it out....Love and Peace xox
ReplyDeletegosh gosh all those gorgeous layers and textures, drool worthy!
ReplyDeleteFantastic Jas, love how you have highlighted the eggs & created your own nest...very creative touches! We have our own Mr Crow story, thankfully 1 baby bird survived :)
ReplyDeleteSensational JAS!!! Your Layout Rocks,How cool adding twigs to your Layout..... FAN FAB U LAS!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful Week........
XXX
WOW! this is stunning......luv the little twigs and the story behind the LO.
ReplyDeleteOMG !!!!!! this is a masterpiece ... love all ofit and that pic is perfect ... a beautiful artpiece to be treasured ..... wow wow wow!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm going back to have another look ... big hugz xoxoxox
great and beautiful !!!
ReplyDeleteOh Jas, this is just stunning, I love how you used the circle chipboard circle to frame the bird and everything is true to your stunning style. Had a great weekend at the shop with CC and My2ngels, a great pick me up. Love to you and your family, Melxx....I know totally what you mean about life, but the crows are the main reason that in snake season we have no problems here, they eat them plus the toads......your so right, that's life. Melxx
ReplyDeleteAnother amazing layout Jasmine! I love all the embellies and the twigs are such a clever idea! :)
ReplyDeleteeverywhere you look there is something different to look at on your layout...just love your photo
ReplyDeleteOOOps that's a bit of a sad tale...but as you say...that's nature! Love how you made a twig nest - very cool - and the jute twine knotted up alongside the muslin also looks very rustic & totally appropriate to the theme. I am also on a cleaning frenzy around here...and we are both in Autumn not Spring! Basically I have to have a good clean up a lot more than once a year, with 4 kids about & I'm sure you do too!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty page..love the concept of your layout..very clever indeed.
ReplyDelete