I had planned to post this yesterday but here it is now.
This LO is for Get Picky. You had to use this pic as your inspiration:
The first thing I saw on this pic was the brick wall so I went with that theme and also added a touch of the colors to it (and I didn't go with a banner but just used some twine instead).
I based the LO on something DS had said to me a few weeks ago about what he wants to be when he grows up.
I created my own brick wall with texture paste and mist but the texture paste sunk into the page a bit so I used a pen to try and draw in the bricks and it all got a bit messy really.
My dearest Mummy took herself off to Bunnings a few weeks ago to buy us some chicken wire so I have used it here too. The things we do for this craft....
And some close ups of my brick wall
I hope you have a fab weekend.
Jasx


This is so stunning Jasmine! I LOVE what you have done with the background. LOVE that effect. The pictures are so well placed as well ...he looks like you i think? Chicken wire huh?? What else will we come with I wonder? Take care!
ReplyDeleteWow Wow Wow, this is a winner Jas, oh the chicken wire is something I have thought about too but thought it may be a little bulky, no way, this is amazing and with the texture paint, the gorgeous circular twine around the middle photo, wow, how stunning, tell you, this is a winner. You are an awesome scrapper. I wish I could just be in your head for 1/2 hour whilst you are scrapping.....lol I know it would be super inspiring for me. My son says fireman, policeman and sportsman and I say to him "are you going to live at home with mum until you are 50" and he says yessss muuuum as if there is no other option. lol....gorgeous work, Melx
ReplyDeleteSIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Love the brick wall. Thx for playing along..x
ReplyDeleteI SO love this Jasmine. ABsolutely stunning!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this Jas! Another totally gorgeous LO from you...do you ever do anything I don't love? LOL ADORE the use of the chicken wire - super cool!!! XXX
ReplyDeleteSo cool and so boyish - it's simple yet there are still so many things to see - just love the chicken wire and your different textures. AWESOME!! X
ReplyDeletethis is SO fabulous! I love the chicken wire - I have some in the form of chipboard but am yet to use the "real thing" on a page. Love love love your layout and thank you so much for joining in! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome, awe inspiring and more than just a little fabulous! Love your brick wall :)
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love this.......fabulous.
ReplyDeleteOh, this is such an awesome layout Jasmine!! Totally love the chicken wire and the brick wall!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely Stunning Jas. The chicken wire looks fantastic. i did the texture paste thing for a brick wall on my 123 LO, i got very messy too
ReplyDeletebut it adds great texture, cheers.
Oh my goodness!!! This is just AMAZING!!! The colours and all the fabulous texture is so inspirational! Have a great weekend :))xx
ReplyDeleteOMG !!!!! drop dead gorgeous ..... S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G. ART WORK !!!!!! love that background .... you are on fire Jasmine .... fabulous art..... hugz x
ReplyDeletethanks for your congrats and good luck in the draw on monday ....xoxox
Amazing page, Jas! Just love the brick background you created, and that chicken wire--awesome! Fab design, as always!
ReplyDeleteThis is so stunning Jasmine!Marvelous....fantastic....I don´t
ReplyDeleteI LOVE what you have done with the background..just a amazing page !!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Hugs from Brazil
Cynthia
What a fantastic "grungy" boy page ! I love the chicken wire and the black twine, and you have worked those soft colours into the page beautifully.
ReplyDeleteOh wow Jaz you totally rocked this! You so won hey. Congrats!!! Totally amazing work!
ReplyDeleteWOW such an amazing LO Jas.. just love the background, the chicken wire looks fantastic!!! :)))
ReplyDeleteSuch a great boy layout - gotta love that chicken wire effect - so totally artistic...
ReplyDeleteSOOOO AMAZING LO!!!!
ReplyDelete