The challenge was to use:
the word "fun", the colour RED and handstitched title!
I actually created a LO from a Birthday only a few months after the even rather than a few years.DSx2 turned 7 in Feb but being 7yo boys I did not manage to get a decent Birthday snap of either of them so this was the best I could do.
And a few close ups to show my stitched title (these were numbers off a pair of shorts which just happened to fit in perfectly with my title and as a bonus, were stitched.....YAY)
And using some of my Pretty Paper Petals banner again.
(With blogger being down the other day for maintenance or whatever it was they were doing, the spacing is still doing what it wants.......mmmmmm.)
And the sketch has gone up at Stuck?! Sketches but I won't be able to reveal mine for a few days although you can head over here to check out the awesome work from our DT.
Have an awesome rest of your day.
Jasx
Such a cool page Jas and how awesome is your title idea!! Pre-stitched!!! Bonus! Love the paint and misting and the general Texture of the page :-) super cute pic too :-)
ReplyDeleteTotally Freakily AWESOME LO JAS!!! the masking, the Paint, the Green Netting, the 7, the Banner FAN FAB U LAS!!!!! Enjoy your Week!
ReplyDeleteXXX
LOVE it jas!! i adore red on kraft... and grunge and you've got it all in the one package! awesome page! seems like ages since i visited.... hope you are well. :))) x
ReplyDeletecool work - looks so sporty - can't wait to get my banners!!
ReplyDeleteJas, this is simply stunning, I love the grungy misted background and the banner is super gorgeous, the netting clever and all the 7's are just superb. Melx
ReplyDeleteHey, that's a pretty cool twin picture - love your take on this challenge - such a great background.
ReplyDeleteFabulous page Jas!! love the banner and the stitched number
ReplyDeletefirst up..
ReplyDeleteOMG wowzers.. that get picky challenge below..wowzeroonis x10.. that is wonderful and grudgy and perfect..
and then What you Talking bout Willis.. not entering because of mine, i mean PLEASE whatever.. this is super fantastic...woohoo..
love your work.
Awesome layout Jasmine. I love the grungy feel and that fabulous newsprint banner. Love your paintwork and masking too!!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome. The black and white photo goes so well. Love the stitching on the numbers. embellies are cool.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with my challenge at 123
Awesome LO Jas.. loving the grungy feel and all your fantastic details!! Your painted and misted background looks amazing! Have a fab day :))) hugs
ReplyDeleteFantastic Jas. Love the background, and how grungy the LO feels :)
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a good week - been a while since I visited !!
Great LO Jas. Love the texture and paint on this LO. Good use of that '7'. Love it when you can recycle like that. Mel xxx
ReplyDeleteWowee! I love your layout and how cool is that number 7!!! Yay! This is so fab!!!
ReplyDeleteFab Fab Fab I love the funky grungy feel you have created!
ReplyDeleteGreat layout Jasmine!! Love the paint and the pre-stitched number! :)
ReplyDeleteOMG !!!! Jas this is fabulous ...... love all of it ...love the funky, grungy energy you have created here .... you just get better and better ..... sensational .. hugz x
ReplyDeleteThat was a tough one but your layout is amazing!!! I love all you've done with the paints and mists! WOW!!! Really impressive!
ReplyDeleteJasmine this is so cute. Love the mix and the way that the green stands out against the red.
ReplyDeleteHey Jasmine...I luv the lil touches of green...and the misting letters are so cool! What a fabulous LO....you've hit the jackpot - a fantastic birthday & boy LO all in one! x
ReplyDeleteWow! I absolutely love this page!
ReplyDeleteFantastic!!! LOVE that stitching Jasmine!!! xoxo Charmane
ReplyDelete