I threw my hat into the ring to be a part of Sam's DT at Purple Pumpkin.
I don't know how she managed with 73 applications to narrow it down to 5 DT and 6 GDT but she did and guess what, she asked me to be one of her GDT. YAY.
So thanks Sam, and congrats to the girls on the DT and the GDT. Head over here to see who these fab ladies are.
Now onto some scrappy work I have created.
This weeks Color Combos Galore Inspiration is:
wait for it, there is a rather "hot" image coming your way......
So with these handsome men in mind, I thought I would scrap a photo of my handsome man (again just in case he reads this).
The colours in the pic went well but from there, mmmmmm, I'm not sure, it didn't quite come together as I planned. My mist is a tad dark for the silky gray and I had said I wouldn't use flowers or doilies on this LO being a boys LO but, I just couldn't help myself. The colors matched and even men can have flowers hey?
And I just love when gals post some closeups so I thought I might too.
Thanks for popping in.
Speak soon.
Jasx

Firstly YOOOOHOOOOOO on the Guest Designer spot!!! I saw that and was waiting for you to post about it so I can congratulate you! Well done girl..out of so many applications...! Thats fantastic. Secondly...what a stunning layout this is. SOmetimes I question the way my layouts turn out in the end, because I was imagining something else....but no one knows that so its all good. Like this one here...it looks absolutely perfect to me. I like the different elements I am starting to see on your pages,...just little bits here and there. Just fantastic Jas. Thanks for joining in at CCG again this week. Always look forward to your creations..:o)
ReplyDeleteYay!!! What fantastic news!!! You must be so stoked! I love your take on this colour combo... it's way too scary for me!!! You've totally aced it!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS and LOVE this page. What is not to be inspiring by those guys.
ReplyDeleteLove, love this LO Jas - it's so masculine - love all the bits you've added, mesh, chipboard and flowers - really awesome work.
ReplyDeleteBig congrats on being part of the DT. I can see why you were chosen. This LO is stunning - I love the misting and all the different elements. So inspiring. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely comments on my blog too :)
woo hoo !!! congrats to you Jas .... so not surprised .... and OMG THIS PAGE IS OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! you are the queen of challenges .. totally amazing style ... love it ... big hugz x
ReplyDeleteYAY! YAY! JAS! Congrats on your GDT position....
ReplyDeleteYou Sooooo Deserve it, Girlfriend!!!
Your work is AMAZING & INSPIRING!!! just like the CCG-LO... Loving your close ups..The Mesh & Misting look awesome Also..
Enjoy the rest of your week!!
XX
WTG ..woot woot.. and YAY.. on everything.. your work is mindblowing ATM and i must say that i LOVE LOVE poppin on over here... yay.
ReplyDelete1st up.. WOO HOO Jas congrats on your GDT spot, so excited for you.. but I'm not surprised your work is amazing!! Now to your LO... WOW Adore this, just love the way you use textures on your creations.. gorgeous!! Have a fab day :) big hugs
ReplyDeleteyay jas!!!! a BIG congrats!!!!!
ReplyDeletelove ur LO too
anita xxo
Firstly, big congratulations on your GDT spot. I totally love your take on this challenge......an awesome layout.
ReplyDeleteHuge congrats on your GDT possie...that's brilliant! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your layout, perfect subject matter with that inspiration ;) love the texture & your misting. Think you've done brilliantly with the colours, it's certainly a tough one!
congrats Jas :)) cant wait to see what you do with the product :))
ReplyDeleteand WOOWEEEEE that page is STUNNING!!
x
Congrats on the new DT position and love the layouts with all the misting and embellishments
ReplyDeleteHello again Jas! Thanks for your comment on my blog! Yep - I did doodle my humungous artisan border... lol. Just went for it! :D
ReplyDeleteTake care! :D
Congratulations on being a Guest DT for Sam, your work is super amazing and I have admired you for so long, love your layout in the SBM too. This layout is just an example how stunning your work is. Melxx
ReplyDeleteStunning page - gorgeous background technique - the colours are yummy and I like how you used flowers on a mans page, I do it all the time so love to see others do it too ( makes me feel a whole lot better lol)xxx
ReplyDeletewoot woot to you on the GDT, I love the grungy feel to the page, doesntfeel girly at all with those flowers...GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats on the GDT spot Jasmine! I absolute love your layout and think its just perfect. xox
ReplyDeleteWOW JAS wwwoooohhhhoooo!!! CONGRATS. love this LO even thou you used flowers and a doilies it is so MAN-LY!!!! and i cant say anything cause i have two boys and a hubby and i use flowers too... Great Job and congrats again you deserve it you are a great scrapper and you are so talented!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend
Hi Jasmine, thanks for leaving such lovely comments on my blog. Congrats on your DT gig & this lovely layout!
ReplyDelete