About me, my family and anything scrap related

Friday, March 11, 2011

Pay it Forward... Do you want to join in the fun?

Pay it forward for creative people: I promise to send something handmade to the first five people who leave a comment on this post. They must in turn, promise to post this and send something they made to the first five people to reply. It must be sent sometime in 2011. Mix tape, postcard, jewellery, sewing...it all counts.

I have been lucky enough to be one of the five lucky people to comment on Anita S blog. As promised I too will Pay It Forward to the first five people who comment here. :)
Sound like fun????
Then don't wait, post your message

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea ... love to pay it forward .... hugz xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab idea Jas.. I am PIF from Anita's blog and I have noticed you have left a comment on my blog. Not sure how it works. Do you have to send out 2 lots or do we just send to each other??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me??? please!! I would love to join in!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jas I would love to join in alsoxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too late for this you already have 5 but what a cool idea, checked out your blog after admiring your layouts on CCG, like your style!

    ReplyDelete