About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

CCG 184

Good Tuesday morning to you.

Just a quick post between working and getting ready to take DD to the movies (we bought quite a few cheap tickets that need to be used by the end of March so thought I would take DD as a treat because DH and I won't ever get to go 'together' to use them ...)

So this is your inspiration board at Color Combos Galore this week:

Now I didn't think I would be able to complete this weeks challenge as the colors just didn't jump out at me, but after some searching through my 'stash',  I found the right products and the perfect pic of DD when she was only 3 days old (and she is actually laying like the girl in the pic).

And, this morning I received an email from the wonderful Janet Perafan-Babar to tell me it was today's Gallery Fave....YAY.

And a close up to show you the gold around the Prima packaging (how awesome is it that you can use every bit of Prima's product....that's value for money)




And anothery

So back to work for me and thanks for stopping in.


Jasx

20 comments:

  1. OH Jas I so love this LO.. absolutely divine!! Love what you have done with the colour palette and your photo is so precious! Have a fab day :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Jasmine!!! You really handled those colours perfectly and that layout is so sweet and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply gorgeous and sure a gorgeous photo to scrap too :))
    Ya at Gallery fav :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. how hauntingly beautiful !!!! soooo angelic and full of magic .. the colours on the background paper are just perfect..is it BG ??
    a total WOWZER !!! love all of it...absolutely stunning and spectacular .. hugz xoxoxo

    an adorable pic xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous JAS!! You have worked with the colors Beautifully..... Love the stitching & pearls, That ribbon looks lovely too....
    & Ahhhhh what a precious photo!!!!!
    ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous Jas, the pic and the papers - that GB paper works perfectly - love all your embellies - congrats on gallery fab - it's well deserved - have a great day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. No wonder it's a gallery fave! It's just beautiful! Such an adorable photo too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning LO Jas! Love how you worked the colours... and don't you just love Prima packaging! So versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. DIVINE work Jas! I adore this colour combo and how you have used it! Stitching, pearls, butterfly, doilies...so many of my fave things, LOVE it! Keep up the amazing work, you are very inspiring! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. so delightful Jasmine, just so precious all of it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Jas. You rocked the palette! Precious photo and lovely LO. Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A perfect take on the colours.......fabulous LO. Gotta luv that packaging too. Looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh Jas i just keep saying it..

    OH my GOODNESs.. wowzsers.... yummy..and yummy and more yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW Jas... this layout is just gorgeous. you have used those colour just beautifully..
    Love the photo too WOW dont you just love those photo's cherish them forever!!!
    have a good day
    TONI
    XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous layout, Jas! I love how you did the border with the pearls in it. Stunning! Big congrats too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jas, such a lovely LO, gorgeous stitched and pearl border. Isn't it amazing that we always have the perfect papers in our stash for any challenge, just takes some digging around:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW this is just so stunning jas! AMAZING work...LOVE the stitched border. WOW..

    ReplyDelete
  18. So amazingly beautiful. Love your stitching and the pearls on the border. Love visiting to see what stunners you have created :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Jas - they way you combined the colours is superb and I love your stitching with the pearls - awesome LO!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow what super stunning papers here, perfect for the challenge combination of colours, how beautiful is your stiching and I love the pearls, exquisite Jasmine. Melxx

    ReplyDelete