
And here is my take on it.
I used paint and mist and some photos as part of the shaded areas rather than paper (just in case you wonder how on earth this looks like the sketch).
I just loved these pics of the kids under the sprinkler. Something we used to do as kids all the time.
Hope you are having a fab weekend.
I have just helped DS x2 with their school project, have some readers to listen to and lunch to make.
A nice easy relaxed Sunday.
Jasx
LOVE this jas... that bg is sensational!! ... and ahhhh for relaxing w/ends - don't you just love em? my dh and ds#1 are on a boys camping trip with friends and sons this w/end .. poor Lachie has had to endure a predominently girls w/end at home! lol... oh, will pop a special something in the post for you tomorrow! :))) cheers... jx
ReplyDeleteWOW, great BG - it's so fun and I just love your pics too. Enjoy your relaxing day. x
ReplyDeleteOh this is GORGEOUS!!!! Those pics are incredible!
ReplyDeleteWOW Jas.. adore this LO!! How amazing is that main pic, and I LOVE this colours & details!! :) hugs
ReplyDeletewow I love these colours together.. you are the queen of brightness ... absolutely magnificent work here ... such a fantastic page .. hugz x
ReplyDeleteOh I just love your take on the sketch - those photos are just amazing.
ReplyDeleteAwesome take on the sketch! That big photo is classic!! :)
ReplyDeletethis is gorgeous Jas. I love the colours, and all the details are fab... that is one brilliant photo too BTW :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous layout Jasmine!! Love the orange and blue and that awesome photo under the sprinkler. It used to be a tradition for me as a kid too. So sad that we can't waste the water on the farm and let our kids do that. But then there is always nana's house!! LOL
ReplyDeleteyep totally relaxed weekend here too :)) o that page is diine and AWESOME photography too :)) x
ReplyDeleteWOW jasmine this page look's fun i bet it was fun to do???
ReplyDeletethe photo is just great, what a great shot you got... Love those colours what a great LO
TONI
XOXOXOXOX
Hey Hey Jas!! Just lovin your LO, your colors combo is awesome along with the photos.....
ReplyDeleteohhhh that fabric rose looks SUPER cute too!
XXX
I think you did a great job here Jaz - love the painterly background & can totally see the sketch in there! Happy Sunday :)
ReplyDeleteeverytime i stop by i think.. {jesus woman.. } sorry to offend if i have anyone.. {whoops}
ReplyDeletebut i do..seriously .. this is totally what everyone ABOVE just said plus a whole lot MORE>. wowzerooni.......
This layout is perfect in every way Jasmine! I love everything about it and those photos are stunning! xx
ReplyDeletewow! this is fantastic Jasmine!!
ReplyDeleteThe photo is amazing - scrapped to perfection!! :0)
I just love this Jasmine, that older background paper? is just super divine, I love the divided doily and I had to smile when I read the journalling. Love it. Melxx
ReplyDeletewowowowowow that is the most AMAZING photo ever, Itotally LOVE it, and those colours you have chosen..AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletewow....these colours and photos are gorgeous...your take is just so different...BUT...i love it!
ReplyDeleteThat main photo rocks. It is awesome. I loved playing under the sprinkler as a kid too, they were the best days. Absolutely stunning LO Jas. Love it!!
ReplyDelete