Good afternoon ladies, how about getting back into the whole school routine??
A bit of a shake up after 6 weeks of NO routine.
My boys started a new school this year and yuk. I hate it. I just want to fast forward a month so they can have some buddies and know 'everything about the school'. But, we will push on and take each day as it comes.
So when I saw Challenge #4 at Get Picky I immediately thought of my biggest DS (taking on a new school and really being out of his comfort zone) when I read some of the lyrics from Bob Dylan's song "Forever Young". I pulled out some of the lyrics as my journaling.
Now I haven't done a really boy boy page for a while so I'm not sure. I loved the photo, the paper and the lyrics so I guess I wanted to highlight those things more than anything.
Well, I better get a start on dinner. I am trying Japanese Pancakes.....wish me luck.
Jasx
love this layout! it's fun...and perfect for a boy!
ReplyDeleteNothing wrong with this boy LO :) I love the colors and the small details. Awesome work again :)
ReplyDeleteawesome LO!! So very boyish! Great job..x
ReplyDeleteWOW WOW WOW !!!!! love it, all of it.. awesome .. hugz x
ReplyDeleteYou totally rocked the boy's layout....this is gorgeous, I love that background paper and the colours are perfect. I hope you enjoy Japanese pancakes? sound delicious. Melx
ReplyDeletethis is stunning for a male layout!! great colors and embellies!
ReplyDeleteYeah I know the feeling starting new school and all. Its so frustrating for mums and for kids! Hang in there..you know this is actually good for them. Its teaching them survival skills and to be able to handle any environment they are put in! But..we are mums..we wish we could shield them from all that. This layout is adorable! I so love the blue background and that stunning photo. I love the writing on the photo. Also love the clustered elements on the photo corners! Cool..!
ReplyDeleteAn awesome LO.....the colours, the layout.....everything is just so right.
ReplyDeleteOh wow fantastic! I love your Boys LO!
ReplyDeleteIt is a awesome boys page, Jas! I just love all the colours you've used...and your journaling is just perfect!
ReplyDeletethis is awesome jas... LOVE the bold colours and all the little scraps and bit and pieces! :) x
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! I am sitting here with my mouth open!! I love this so much, the bold strong colours, your artiness (is that even a word..lol!!) and the gorgeous photo!! Great work Jas!! xx
ReplyDeleteFab Layout!! love the colour combo.. Yep! I agree, with the 6 weeks break of NO routine!! then bam.... straight back in the Swing of things..
ReplyDeleteGoodluck to your boys with school!!
XXX
Oh wow, I adore this page! A beautiful photo and you have done an amazing job, I love everything about it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning layout Jasmine!! Fantastic boy page. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE your boy LO - great colours and elements you've added. Have enjoyed seeing your last few posts too - lots of beautiful work
ReplyDeleteI totally LOVE this LO...awesome design and the colors just pop!!! Looking forward to scrapping with you SOON!!!
ReplyDeleteA day will soon come when you just know something and then it will be a nice surprise that everything has settled down and you can relax.
ReplyDeleteGreat boy's layout. This really popped for me so I had to take a closer look. Having two boys myself I like to see what others do. Great effort.
WOW totally LOVE your boy LO Jas.. the colours the design and the photo look fantastic!! :)
ReplyDeletethis is gorgeous! The bold blue background, the embellishments, the photo - I love it all. Thanks so much for joining in at Get Picky :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous layotu Jasmine :) So very striking with that fanastic blue background and your layered embelli's. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Get Picky too.
ReplyDeleteLike WOW! Fabulous, amazing colours, so vibrant - love it.
ReplyDelete