About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, December 6, 2010

WW1 and a wee win

WW1 challenge for December is

WHITE
+
GREY
+
MASKING


This is my beautiful cherub when he was a wee tot. I just love the dribble on his chin. A feature in all 3 of my boys. Luckily my little girl didn't acquire the habit.

I have never used grey as such on a LO and I just loved the result. I had used mist on the doily for the masking but I didn't really like the full white of the doily mark. I had moved the doily to the side a bit and thought, that looks kinda ok like that.
It was also a great colour combo to use for a baby boy LO.

Today I saw on The Boxx a little note from Karen Shady saying that I had won her challenge (as per post below). Yey, $10 Boxx voucher coming my way. A little shopping will be had by mwah.

Anyway, it is humid and hot in Melbourne. Hope it is a bit nicer wherever you are.

Jasx

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win! YAY!! Gorgeous LO - love the doily :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO Jas... so soft and sweet... thanks so much for joining in at WW1 and congrats on your win... well deserved... it's a gorgeous LO!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrast on your win Jas!
    Love your LO for WW1, its really striking, and I agree, just perfect for a little boy LO! The masking looks sensational! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN !! well deserved... love your WW1 page .. gorgeous work ... it's a great idea it really extends everyone don't you think ??? have a great xmas -- hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just stunning , your misting looks fabbo, CONGRATS on the win as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is amazing Jas!!!! Love how you have done your masking and what a gorgeous photo! Thanks for playing along at WW1 :) xo

    ps...CONGRATS on your win! WTG :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. um.. WOW.. I totally love how you have masked that doilie and then used it on your page.
    your just to clever Jas.
    thanks for playing along at WW1.
    x

    ReplyDelete