Wendy from Tidbitz in Time has asked me to be a Guest Designer for January. Wendy has been working closely with Stuck?! Sketches so keep an eye on this space next month. I am going to be receiving the January kit from Wendy any day now (cannot wait) and will use it for one of Sara's fab Jan sketches.
I don't really subscribe to kits (I have so much already I really don't need more) but when Wendy contacted me re the gig for Jan I had a little looksee and I liked what I saw. Her kits are gorgeous and I think I would be able to use all of it quite easily so I think I might just have to get me a subscription.
So pop over here to check out the fab kits. Here is December's kit which will start you off perfectly for the festive season. How stunning are the flowers?? Maybe it can go on your list to Santa, only if you have been a good girl though.
I'll be back soon with a new LO to share.Jasx
WOW Congrats!!! Looks like a fab kit to work with! Can't wait to see what you do with it! :) xo
ReplyDeleteYes I saw that on the Tidbitz In time blog today!! YEAHEEEEEEEE!!! I'm super happy for you. It was nice to see your smiling face there on that blog. I have been subscribing to Wendy's kits since September and let me tell you THEY ARE THE BEST and super economical too. Postage is fairly low too. CANNOT wait to see what you do with January's kit. Way to go kiddo!
ReplyDelete