About me, my family and anything scrap related

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Strawberries & Cream

Sound tempting? Well this is your challenge at The Lollipop Ladies so head over and check it out. The challenge was to also add layers.

This is a photo of DD and my bestie Mel's little DD. I just love this pic. There is a bit of an age gap at the moment (She is nearly 5 and has her kinder friends and DD has just turned 3 so she isn't 'as cool' but they do still get along and I hope that one day they will be besties, well, they may not have a choice.....lol)



I have added a close up of the flowers and to show how the girls are looking into each others eyes??? Soooo cute.


Hope you like it Mel, I have kept this one as a surprise for you.

Jasx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Jas, Love the strawberry PP. Very sweet. Love how you have added green in their too, really highlights the red. Love the flowers and such a beautiful photo. Hugs, Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh...this is so sweet! What a cute photo and what gorgeous PP and those flowers too... stunning!!
    Gorgeous job Jas
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee - just saw this over on LL and commented - this is such a cute photo and I have never seen it!!
    You pick on me with mypaper stash... yours must be just as big girlfriend!!! JUST SO HAPPENED TO HAVE A STRAWBERRY PAGE EH????
    This is the sweetest LO - my fav out of your LL - not just because of my little miss - but the colours and layers are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo. I love the black and white. You can really see the story in the photo.
    I'm loving the b&w ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a CUTE LO Jasmine - love the pic and the strawberry paper is perfect. The flower embellies are pretty and look great around the frame.
    I just realised; you have twins too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh how heart warming!! I love layouts like this one. They are just priceless. I really love your take on it. Might have to take a look at that website some day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is gorgeous.. love it.. and LOL about the red door.. and you;ll be pleased to see its now a follower.. i thought i had joined as a follower .. but WHOOPS.. sorry .. and thanks heaps and heaps for the blog lovin.. woot woot...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey jas... love the colours, esp the black and white ribbon/fabric on the red and white... yum ... that pic is a bit special too... and YAY for your first TCR lo... awesome job!! :) x

    ReplyDelete