We are in.
We are unpacked, well almost. Still the stray box of goodies hanging around here and there.
We are exhausted, BUT
We are just sooooooooo in love with our new house.
Did I mention I have my own scrap room??? Total mess now but one day girlfriends, it will be a fine scrap room!!!
It is so hard to get back into it with a week off. I have to get my hands dirty and busy for a bit because we are off on holidays in 2 weeks so another 12 days with no scrapping.....aaaggghhhh.
Anyway, I put this together. Nothing flash but I just wanted to talk about my DD and her amazing ways at just '3'.
Now I also wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Miss Leanne for her super fab RAK. She is so so sweet. During my week of busyness, I received an amazing pack of goodies that made my day. And, guess what was in there, a couple of sewing patterns for me to play with. YEY. I cannot wait to use them but I need to make sure I use them wisely..... Thank you so so much Leanne (just in case you didn't know I loved it)
And girls, there are only a few days left to get your LOs in for Challenge Heaven and Stuck?! Sketches and, stay tuned for a new creation at Lollipop Ladies tomorrow.
Jasx
wowzers Jas,,, i LOVE LOVE this.. those circles..wow.. and i totally love the photos the mattes.. the way you;ve done the bunting..wowzers.. love love it..
ReplyDeleteand no trouble again for the RAK..so glad you liked it... yay... woot woot.
that lace around the circle is just divine, I love it
ReplyDeleteoh - this is so pretty - wish I could read the journalling - she is such a funny little one - hope you mentioned the handbags!!
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous Jas!! Love the circular design and the lace!
ReplyDeleteoh, so thats why you've been so quiet huh? :o)
ReplyDeleteI really really love this layout. The lace border is just beautiful!.
this is such a sweet lo jas... what a gorgeous little chicken! oh ... and so jealous about the dedicated scrap room too btw :)) enjoy... x
ReplyDelete