About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, September 30, 2010

They've been busy

So I set up the kidlets yesterday with paper, they chose their photo, alphas and bling and bits that I dont (and probably never will) use and let them go for it. My plan was to do some housework while they were busy but of course, help was needed at every turn.

This beautiful page is from DD (3). I loved her border around the photo and the bling just sets it off.


DS (6) chose this bird page from BG (good taste Ben). I love the way he has placed his embellies. Great work Benjamin.


DS (8) made a comment at the end of his page "I wish I could scrapbook every day like you Mum". Oh and another comment was "I like to put things like my photo on an angle because it looks better that way".
Can you see at the bottom he even did his journaling?? Well done big boy.


And DS (6) is into his bling too by the looks of it and I love how the 'y' came second place to the bird embellie. Oh, and the photo was taken by DS himself. You are on the way to a big photography/scrapping career DS.


Maybe this is my chance to convert some boys into the industry!!!!

So tomorrow is the start of a new month and the start of some new challenges. I will be back with some 'unseen' pages then.

Have a great Thursday.

Jasx

4 comments:

  1. WOW, well done to them all!! FAb pages :-) must do it more often with my Miss 4, she loves it so much LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work. LOVE it...I know i should let my 4yo do this more often, and I have about 2 VERY big storage boxes full of stuff I have cleaned out of my scrap area that I am SAVING for her when she grows up!. Trouble is the little one destroys everything and then it becomes a nightmare LOL.
    re: the party...while i was organising it, i didnt know who the party was for..the girls or me? LOL...I felt like I was 6yo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute Jas ... who had to clean up??

    ReplyDelete