The challenge was to use metal which you can see in my embellie cluster with the paper clip, the number and also the press stud.
I drew some inspiration for this LO from Melinda (thanks Min) who had used a sketch and this lined paper (I have so many sheets of it and have not known what to do with it). It was also a great excuse to use Glimmermist and as the sewing machine was out, I went a bit silly with that also.
Some exciting news for us though, we have moved settlement on our new house forward to October 15th so only 18 more sleeps to go. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.
Now I have to pack.
Where do I start????
A whole house......... into boxes..........how???
Have you moved house??
If you have any tips, do share!
Also, the month is running out fast. Don't forget to pop over to here and here and here and get your challenges completed to be in the running for some prizes.
Jasx
Wow! Your background looks like a digi page. So cool how you got that texture!
ReplyDeletethis is AWESOME.. Mine should be up tomorrow. :) Min is going to love how you took inspiration :)
ReplyDeleteMoving.. umm... sorry no tips, other than.. good luck, you will be busy.
Have a good week
xx
So simple but so effective - great page!
ReplyDeletewoot woot.. i love this jazzy jas.. looks fantastic.. woot woot.... i love metal so i'm thinkin of doing one for this one..will see how time goes..lol...
ReplyDeletethanks for all you super dooper lovin.
Sugar BABy
so cool, the misting looks FABULOUS!!!! and I love the colours you have used
ReplyDeleteWOW love your LO Jas. The misting & stitching looks fantastic. Love the colour combo!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis looks awesome! Love the misting splatters!!!
ReplyDeletelove this Jas, awesome stuff!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! What an awesome layout!
ReplyDeleteSammi
xx
Great layout:):)
ReplyDeleteFantastic glimmer misting and love the tick boxes down the bottom
ReplyDeleteLooks fantastic. I love the misting and the colors you have used. Good luck with your moving !!!
ReplyDeleteawww...thank so much Jas, you have done a fab job and I soooo LOVE that misting!! I have just recently moved and well lets say it never is easy, just write as much info on the boxes as you can, something I didn't do...saves alot of time when you are unpacking. GOOD LUCK with it all!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnother one?? very funky - awesome colours and love the heavy metal!!
ReplyDelete